It's tough to watch the scenes with Negan. Payback will be glorious, but I can't say I'm looking forward to a season with Rick being Negans bitch. I just hope it doesn't get dragged out, but I'm sure it will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It's tough to watch the scenes with Negan. Payback will be glorious, but I can't say I'm looking forward to a season with Rick being Negans bitch. I just hope it doesn't get dragged out, but I'm sure it will be.
    I'm finding it really uncomfortable to watch. The last episode infuriated me, it was good but that Negan character is a right troll.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm finding it really uncomfortable to watch. The last episode infuriated me, it was good but that Negan character is a right troll.
    Just goes to show how amazing of an actor he is, and he does it so god damn well.
    I thought David Morrissey did a great job as The Governor too.
    They do a great job with the villains in this show, they really do. I will give them props for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I think Sasha is at hilltop with Maggie. I assumed that is where Maggie ended up as she was sick
    Ah shit. I completely forgot about that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I always liked him in Supernatural. I'm just worried this is going to drag on and its going to get really irritating seeing them walked over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah, I always liked him in Supernatural. I'm just worried this is going to drag on and its going to get really irritating seeing them walked over.
    Well I believe we have him for 2 seasons. This season and the next one. I can't seem to find the article for it, but i'll try and find it.

It is really hard to watch Negan and Rick. My husband is so annoyed he gets mad about halfway through each episode so far this season and walks off.������

Too much negan not enough zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Well I believe we have him for 2 seasons. This season and the next one. I can't seem to find the article for it, but i'll try and find it.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/837...r-cliffhanger/
    Not sure if it was this one or not, but it was linked last night and mentions Negan doing not so nice things over the next year or 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're handling this Negan stuff really well. he's totally changed up the show, and its a good thing. If or when negan gets killed its going to be huge.

i havent read the future comics but i am assuming that rick will go on a recruiting mission to recruit other camps like hilltop & the kingdom to wage war against negan.
    Hi

Thing is in the comics he never took all their weapons. How will they wage war?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    http://www.tvinsider.com/article/837...r-cliffhanger/
    Not sure if it was this one or not, but it was linked last night and mentions Negan doing not so nice things over the next year or 2.
    That actually happens to be the one I was looking for, thank you very much. I'm personally excited that we'll have him that long, not sure how some others will feel. Have a feeling every episode with him will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Come on, this is TWD, they'll find a random lootcrate just lyin around!

Deleted
    Every second Negan is on screen, I keep reminding myself that he's 100% dead, and Rick is 100% alive after all is said and done. I'm just hoping that they'll dedicate an entire episode for just the torturing and killing of Negan, in the most horrific and inventive ways, so that he stays alive for hours, if not days, while he slowly goes insane from the horrific torture he's put through. That'd be something so lovely to watch.

Of course, once they do that, or rather once Negan is finally dead, which he will be - and I have no idea about the novels as I've read none of them, there's really no bad guy worth even bringing on the show anymore. Nobody will top Negan or Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Which would be fine, in fact. I'm kind of sick and tired of the zombie apocalypse being more about asshole humans than it is about zombies and survival.

But, yeah... Torture Negan for an hour straight. Rip him into little flesh strips slowly. Feed him to an excruciatingly slow woodchipper. Cut off his limbs and feed them to him in the style of Hannibal. Unfortunately though, in the end, whatever fate he's met with, it won't be satisfying enough. It'll be sadly anticlimactic and over way too fast. Still, Rick will be alive, and Negan will be dead. That's all that matters.

Post-apocalyptic fiction is almost always about the dark side of human nature, and TWD has always been about the humans and not the zombies, I'm confused about the mass of these comments coming out of the woods suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    sneak into another savior base and ice all of them like last time and take their guns?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Every second Negan is on screen, I keep reminding myself that he's 100% dead, and Rick is 100% alive after all is said and done.
    pretty sure rick will end up putting negan in a cell just like the comics.

jdm is too charismatic to kill off and id like to see rick having chats with him about the whisperers down the line.

"people putting dead skin over their faces HOLE LEE SHIT talk about theatrics, now thats some real fuckin dedication i like these guys. I bet they dont even wash their ass theyre that dedicated"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

after watching the preview for episode 5 and how it centers around maggie and the hilltop, i really hope that they follow form with the comics and Gregory lets it slip that he was the one who tipped off Negan about Rick and the others, oh how pissed will Maggie be!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    sneak into another savior base and ice all of them like last time and take their guns?
    Raiding a Savior base was super difficult when they had the element of surprise and weapons. Now they have neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single time. Everytime I feel sorry for Dwight, he turn into a grade A scumbag.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

While Negan has been doing it's best to carry this season, I can't help but to be bored by it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Every second Negan is on screen, I keep reminding myself that he's 100% dead, and Rick is 100% alive after all is said and done. I'm just hoping that they'll dedicate an entire episode for just the torturing and killing of Negan, in the most horrific and inventive ways, so that he stays alive for hours, if not days, while he slowly goes insane from the horrific torture he's put through. That'd be something so lovely to watch.

Of course, once they do that, or rather once Negan is finally dead, which he will be - and I have no idea about the novels as I've read none of them, there's really no bad guy worth even bringing on the show anymore. Nobody will top Negan or Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Which would be fine, in fact. I'm kind of sick and tired of the zombie apocalypse being more about asshole humans than it is about zombies and survival.

But, yeah... Torture Negan for an hour straight. Rip him into little flesh strips slowly. Feed him to an excruciatingly slow woodchipper. Cut off his limbs and feed them to him in the style of Hannibal. Unfortunately though, in the end, whatever fate he's met with, it won't be satisfying enough. It'll be sadly anticlimactic and over way too fast. Still, Rick will be alive, and Negan will be dead. That's all that matters.
    Oh boy,... you will be dissapointed.

Ha, Negan is awesome. I like more than Governor Eyepatch. Never was a fan of Governor Rick, glad he's finally put in his uppity place.

I love feisty Rosita. Lil mami needs to come on through to do the local thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================