Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    kinda xD 13-16 isnt to bad i guess post apocalypse. He sure looks really young though...
    Maybe this is there way of trying to bring his humanity back abit, since him becoming cold was such a big thing last season.
    WOW what?! He is supposed to be 13!!? I thought he was like 10-11 tops

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It still strikes me as weird.
    There's not much of a age difference, It's just because how much younger he looks, as if his 8.

We should take bets on which season his growth spurt will occur.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-16 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    kinda xD 13-16 isnt to bad i guess post apocalypse. He sure looks really young though...
    Maybe this is there way of trying to bring his humanity back abit, since him becoming cold was such a big thing last season.
    Realistically, 13 and 16 is fine. I don't see anything wrong with or weird about that at all, in any setting, much less an apocalyptic one. The problem is that the actor is 10-ish and the actress is high 20's. She could definitely pass for 16, as baby-faced as she is, but I don't think he could pass for 13. And it's not as if they'll be able to get intimate at all, it'd be completely illegal to film. I doubt anything comes of this, except maybe another Sophia-like death killing Carl's romantic prospects before they go anywhere. It's probably just a way to set him up for another disappointment and cause him to lose even more humanity. It seems to be the theme of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    There's not much of a age difference, It's just because how much younger he looks, as if his 8.

We should take bets on which season his growth spurt will occur.
    The actor himself is at that age, so b between this season and next.

I loved how Hershel kicked him out of the cell xD

And I guess in a zombie apocalypse you take whatever companionship you can get.

It's human nature to have differing opinions, season 2 was bad at times but overall I liked it and still love The Walking Dead world.
    Of course it is and that's fine. It's just that the season 3 premiere was miles better than pretty much any episode in season 2. lol. At least to me it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It's probably just a way to set him up for another disappointment and cause him to lose even more humanity. It seems to be the theme of the show.
    Theme of the series really, I enjoy how it's real and no character is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Of course it is and that's fine. It's just that the season 3 premiere was miles better than pretty much any episode in season 2. lol. At least to me it was.
    I would hold it in that regard aswell, getting to the jail was also one of my favourite parts in the comic.

Also since I'm trying to get rid of some keys and people here are likely to be zombie fans..I have two keys that give you 48hours of game time for The War Z Alpha on the 31st of Oct, Let me know if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I dunno, the episode where they opened the barn was decent.

And as for Carl and Beth I really don't see it as all that weird. I would if I saw any interest on her part but all I saw was a boy who has a crush, Hershel kicked him out and Beth shrugged and gave a "well this is awkward" smile.

Apparantly a sneak peak for episode 2 of season 3 for those interested, unable to view it due it being unavailable to Australia

Naturally these are spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T02LnU2bpGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd129dtuUs
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-16 at 10:07 PM.

Apparantly a sneak peak for episode 2 of season 3 for those interested, unable to view it due it being unavailable to Australia

Naturally these are spoilers.
    Not really a spoiler. It's just them bringing Herchel back to their cell block and trying to stop him from bleeding.

Also, for those interested here's an interview with Lauren Cohan : http://www.nerdist.com/2012/10/nerdi...-lauren-cohan/

I dont like how they are amalgamating Hershal and Dell's story into one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    They've always said there would be differences with the TV show and the graphic novel.

another really good episode! I thought after Rick chased that convict out of the jail and locked him out to die, Rick would just end up killing the last 2 to prevent any future problems with them. After all, Rick did just kill the people the inmates have been living with for the last 11 months.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Dell? do you mean Dale? Apparently the actor playing Dale wanted to be written off so they killed him in the show earlier than they were supposed too.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-22 at 02:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

my god best episode yet. the whole taking back the cell block had me on my toes
    Bane

Did anyone think this episode ended kind of weak? No big cliff hangers or anything. Just rick hugging his wife aaand credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Syning View Post
    Did anyone think this episode ended kind of weak? No big cliff hangers or anything. Just rick hugging his wife aaand credits.
    Very weak, he could have at least told her how his day was. Talk about a one sided conversation between the two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Very weak, he could have at least told her how his day was. Talk about a one sided conversation between the two of them.
    I know right? I was expecting a random sniper shot to ricks chest and then credits.

I did however enjoy the mid show point where Carl gives his mom the "shut up bitch, don't make me slap you" face and walks off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Syning View Post
    Thing is he didn't hug her, he put his hand on her shoulder and walked away. which in light of things is cold hearted and says exactly what most people would think in his situation...."stop crying about our god dang marriage issues we have zombies trying to eat us.....whore."

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Thing is he didn't hug her, he put his hand on her shoulder and walked away. which in light of things is cold hearted and says exactly what most people would think in his situation...."stop crying about our god dang marriage issues we have zombies trying to eat us.....whore."
    Hahah I think that is what everyone wants to say to Lorie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Was not expecting Rick to murder that black guy.