10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Or get a haircut
    The barber's son shot his eye out and then died.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Let's take bets on how much of the episode will be filler.

I'm going to say it'll be about 30 minutes of Jesus and Carl sneaking around accomplishing nothing until Carl does an approximation of his thing from the comic. Then we'll cut to Jesus for another 30 minutes before we find out what happens to Carl.

Negan will ramble on for another 10-15 and at the end an important thing will happen.

So in total, about 20 minutes of actual content.

You could also exchange the Jesus stuff for Rick and Aaron, since they were shown doing something in the preview.
    all i'm wishing for are these key points:

Carl kills some saviors

Carl shows Negan the hole (gratuitous eye socket shot confirmed in trailer!)

Carl cries!

Iron branding scene (c'mon! that alone would make this episode epic!)

Negan takes Carl back to Alexandria (and this is where the episode ends) with hopefully Spencer going up to Negan and asking for a deal "i can kill rick for you" -cuts to black-

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Excited for tonight, and correct me if i'm wrong, isn't tonight's episode 90 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Excited for tonight, and correct me if i'm wrong, isn't tonight's episode 90 minutes?
    Yup it is. Should be a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is going to get the iron!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my lord, Negan holding Judith. This is fucking amazing!
    I really hope he is holding her when Rick gets back, that'll make everything 10x better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my lord, Negan holding Judith. This is fucking amazing!
    I really hope he is holding her when Rick gets back, that'll make everything 10x better.
    The "bullet" that starts the war?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me what the fuck happened in the last 2 minutes of the episode because my internet decided to fucking break at that time. Couldn't wait until the episode was over to break, just had to break right at the fucking end.
    I was at the part where he tells Carl he was thinking about why he doesn't just bury them.

Can someone tell me what the fuck happened in the last 2 minutes of the episode because my internet decided to fucking break at that time. Couldn't wait until the episode was over to break, just had to break right at the fucking end.
    I was at the part where he tells Carl he was thinking about why he doesn't just bury them.
    That was pretty much just the end. Negan kissed judith on the forehead and made a face and it ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    That was pretty much just the end. Negan kissed judith on the forehead and made a face and it ended.
    Alrighty then, thanks. Still rewatching the episode to see the ending again!

Deleted
    Unlike last week's borefest with uninteresting characters, this episode was great.

Negan wins the show for sure.

Is this building up to next week's mid-season finale? Or are there more episodes coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I feel like this entire season is just Negan being an asshole for the sake of it! Fun to watch, but doesnt' feel like stuff is moving anywhere.
    they're making people like Negan and then making us hate him when he does an asshole-ish thing, that's what i love about Negan, much better to have a "love to hate" opinion of a main baddie rather than just out flat hating them like the governor

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's take bets on how much of the episode will be filler.

I'm going to say it'll be about 30 minutes of Jesus and Carl sneaking around accomplishing nothing until Carl does an approximation of his thing from the comic. Then we'll cut to Jesus for another 30 minutes before we find out what happens to Carl.

Negan will ramble on for another 10-15 and at the end an important thing will happen.

So in total, about 20 minutes of actual content.

You could also exchange the Jesus stuff for Rick and Aaron, since they were shown doing something in the preview.
    This.. I mean I can't even get my head around this. Are you always like this even when you watch a movie. Well it was 1 hour of action the other 1hour was people just rambling to eachother so the moie was 50% cool.

Like cmon dude, it's a story 100% pure headsmashing with lucille would be boing as shit. Just saying is it's the total picture stop being so negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This.. I mean I can't even get my head around this. Are you always like this even when you watch a movie. Well it was 1 hour of action the other 1hour was people just rambling to eachother so the moie was 50% cool.

Like cmon dude, it's a story 100% pure headsmashing with lucille would be boing as shit. Just saying is it's the total picture stop being so negative.
    Yeah see maybe if the show hadn't been exactly the way I described it for most of its existence past Season 2, then people wouldn't expect the worst out of it.

Even though the episode was better than I predicted, it was still peppered with pointless filler.

I like how you assume my problems with the show are that there's not just pointless killing.

Anyhow, JDM remains the only reason I, and several others I know, continue to watch the show. He's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    More like: Cut all those figures in half because the show breaks for commercial so much that it's more like a 30 minute show to begin with.
    most episodes are 40-45 mins which is line with most 1hr TV shows.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Anyhow, JDM remains the only reason I, and several others I know, continue to watch the show. He's fantastic.
    agreed 100%, this episode has shown that he's awesome, next best after him is Andrew Lincoln

10+ Year Old Account
    Man Spencer is annoying. The weak dude always playing the blame game.
    "Wahh Rick showed up and my family died, wahh". Without Rick's group, Alexandria would've become a Walker's all you can eat buffet.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Yup, here's hoping Spencer's comic fate happens next week.

A shame. Spencer's one of the few good looking guys left on the show as far as I'm concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god do I hope Spencer gets what's coming to him. Gabriel with that righteous insult was so awesome.

Also Rosita was being such an ass to Eugene. She's not particularly wrong but gosh man Eugene is taking Abraham's death just as hard. Be cool Rosita.