Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    did i miss rick and crew hatching a plan? because with daryl escaping and killing one of negans guys, its obvious negan is going to suspect rick and crew. and that seems like something negan will find out in the same day as the last episode. does that mean that maybe the very beginning of the 2nd half will be action packed?
    That might be where Negan´s tactics backfire on him. Since he usually doesn´t kill the person, but someone else in their group.... Negan might think that Daryl would not go back to his group for fear of getting them killed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've heard this season is getting really bad ratings. Maybe next season there won't be so many boring side character episodes.
    Yea this season ratings drops to season 3. And one of the main reasons its Negan. He gets too much screen time and most of its screen time he talking talking talking...

never read the comics. Who is the guy with the weird boots, assuming he's a comic character?
    Probably Brion leader of GPK. This camp wasn't in comics so its full original material.

PS After seeing how season ratings heavy drops i'm sure AMC gonna make changes. They gonna kill Negan after AOW or gonna fire Gimple.

- - - Updated - - -

That might be where Negan´s tactics backfire on him. Since he usually doesn´t kill the person, but someone else in their group.... Negan might think that Daryl would not go back to his group for fear of getting them killed.
    Daryl gonna hide at Kingdom

Deleted
    Cant believe that we need to wait till February, that's so saddd ((( Btw what do you think is season 7 will be the last one?
    Last edited by mmoc8c6a1c2059; 2016-12-16 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Yea this season ratings drops to season 3. And one of the main reasons its Negan. He gets too much screen time and most of its screen time he talking talking talking...

Probably Brion leader of GPK. This camp wasn't in comics so its full original material.

PS After seeing how season ratings heavy drops i'm sure AMC gonna make changes. They gonna kill Negan after AOW or gonna fire Gimple.

- - - Updated - - -

Daryl gonna hide at Kingdom
    Lol so the only remotely interesting character is who you think is to blame for the ratings falling? No man, it's all the fucking filler... The "character development" that doesn't actually develop any characters at all... I think Negan is what keeps the ratings falling even more... maybe they should cut down to 10 episode seasons and less focused on one character/group for the whole episode...

Deleted
    I agree, too much stupid filler and TOO MUCH STUPID TALK.

I find myself skipping dialogue over and over again, it literally has no point but to make the episode last long enough.

Whenever Sasha or Maggie open their mouths I just go to the kitchen lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post
    Cant believe that we need to wait till February, that's so saddd ((( Btw what do you think is season 7 will be the last one?
    Season 8 is already confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Whenever Sasha or Maggie open their mouths I just go to the kitchen lol.
    Exactly where those two should be too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Who are the candidates on who the Boot Man is? the gun dude on the house boat?
    Maybe it's that one chick from the all female community. The one who guided Tara back to the bridge.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I still never watched the Tara episode. Is it at all important? Only thing I know about it is there's another settlement somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    kinda liked the episode. not killing Rosita is a weird move but oh well.
    starting to like Gabriel more and more, they at least did a nice job on his arc imo.

Darryl reuniting with the group is nice and all but what do they think is gonna happen ? Negan comes home and is just gonna say "meh" when he notices Darryl is gone ?
    or is that the supposed "war spark", them refusing to give up Darryl again so war begins.
    All out war starts when rick, Ezekiel, the hilltop, and everyone else attacks the saviours compound. All out war was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You know I still never watched the Tara episode. Is it at all important? Only thing I know about it is there's another settlement somewhere
    There's another group of survivors, all women whose men were killed by Negan, are living in secret by the sea. And they have a lot of guns.

The end.

Oh and Heath disappeared so he could go be on 24.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's another group of survivors, all women whose men were killed by Negan, are living in secret by the sea. And they have a lot of guns.

The end.

Oh and Keith disappeared so he could go be on 24.
    Is he gone for good or was it one of those Morales type deals? Good to hear about the guns though. Was wondering where rick and crew were going to get enough of them.

Is he gone for good or was it one of those Morales type deals? Good to hear about the guns though. Was wondering where rick and crew were going to get enough of them.
    He isn't dead, he just was split up from Tara and she couldn't find him.

aka he left for a season to go do 24, like Tara did for half a season to have a baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    He isn't dead, he just was split up from Tara and she couldn't find him.

aka he left for a season to go do 24, like Tara did for half a season to have a baby.
    Ah okay. I'll get around to watching it eventually but from the reddit discussions it did not sound like a very good episode.

Ah okay. I'll get around to watching it eventually but from the reddit discussions it did not sound like a very good episode.
    I mean you don't need to watch it.

All you need to know is Heath disappeared, and Tara found an all-woman community whose men were all killed by Negan, and after this they disappeared and now hide in this weird camouflage town and mostly eat by fishing. They tried to kill Tara (Except for the leader's daughter) because she discovered their location. The daughter helped her escape and she made it back to Alexandria and learned about Denise and Glenn and Abraham.

Was it good? Meh it was ok. But it was entirely unnecessary and filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a mediocre episode, not too bad, not too good, just in the middle really. As a half season finale... it was AWFUL. Yeah, it seems to set up a war for the next half of the season but I find it near impossible to get hyped for TWD anymore as it's filler filler filler and guess what more filler before anything at all even happens.

Season started off with easily the biggest bang possible (should've happened at the end of the last season but that's a different discussion) and has gone downhill since apart from maybe 1 episode that was decent. Negan is pretty much spot on, JDM doing an excellent job, not forgetting his backup actors who are also doing a good job of making you hate them.
    Apart from that I have nearly nothing positive to say about this half season, sucks to see this show descend into what it has. I've been disappointed with the last few seasons of GOT but to say that for TWD is an understatement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm just saying, say Negan dies in like episode 10 (which will obviously never happen), there's a very high chance I would stop watching the show until the Whisperers are introduced. Negan's arc and character became huge even throughout the other stories, including the whisperers. And tbh, aside from Rick for me there's no other reason to be hooked aside from Negan. hopefully the junkyard group stuff coming in 7B isn't Zzzz
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-12-17 at 02:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol so the only remotely interesting character is who you think is to blame for the ratings falling? No man, it's all the fucking filler... The "character development" that doesn't actually develop any characters at all... I think Negan is what keeps the ratings falling even more... maybe they should cut down to 10 episode seasons and less focused on one character/group for the whole episode...
    Negan is interesting? Lolz yeah sure - 90% of his screen time he do bad quality jokes and smiling like idiot. Very interesting.

only good part of this season was negan, carl, and that one moment at the end of the episode where music is swelling and jesus hair is just blowing majestically in the wind as everyone hugs.

next season should be great. the 2nd halves are always better.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't really find any other reliable sources but we got a bunch of pussies trying to ruin the show.
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walk...down-violence/

As if Noahs death wasn't the MOST brutal scene in the entirety of the Walking Dead, and no one bats an eye at that. Instead, they choose to cry over this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Couldn't really find any other reliable sources but we got a bunch of pussies trying to ruin the show.
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walk...down-violence/

As if Noahs death wasn't the MOST brutal scene in the entirety of the Walking Dead, and no one bats an eye at that. Instead, they choose to cry over this scene.
    I haven't watched TWD at all this season (hence why I haven't been posting in this thread this season), but I just wanted to point out, while brutal, Noah's death was at the hands of walkers. People always differentiate between violence committed by "monsters" or animals as opposed to violence committed by humans, no matter how much of a monster they are. It's simply psychological.