10+ Year Old Account
    Was a bit meh, I liked it enough to not spend the whole time looking at my second screen. That car scene was a series high.

Quick question, the young girl that kept sneaking out Enid i think, the one Carl is kinda with, probaly a long shot but when she was sneaking out, was she going out to be alone or actually meeting up with people?, was just considering that group at the end last night.

The pacing was actually alright for an episode, I expected the whole thing to be solely about Rick trying to convince the Kingdom to join them. But now I fear that we're gonna have more boring one-character perspective episodes, like a whole episode of Daryl trying to convince Ezekiel. I'm actuallly interested how well this show is doing in ratings.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Ahhh... is it even possible for dynamite to explode just like that? o.O (legit question!)
    If it's damaged and the materials are exposed I believe it can
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-02-14 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a world of undead is the exploding dynamite chemistry/physics relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just asking, also, following that logic, from the moment you throw in zombies, you can even make them fucking fly just for the sake of it, cuz fuck physics.
    I was just asking as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I believe I sort of answered it. If you are going to ignore chemistry/physics or whatever “cuz zombies”, then they can just do whatever they please ~
    By that logic though you already have to ignore nearly all science because Zombies are an impossibility, they can do whatever they please, so keeping it at least a little within reality helps the show not go mental like Z nation (Which is fun mind) so I get where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    so keeping it at least a little within reality helps the show not go mental .
    Does this mean we can't have zombies with lasers attached to their heads?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I believe I sort of answered it. If you are going to ignore chemistry/physics or whatever “cuz zombies”, then they can just do whatever they please ~
    I only watched the episode once but what was the issue with the explosives? The stability of them depends on their composition or are supposed to just assume that they are regular old black powder dynamite?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Nitroglycerin actually, also, it not necessarily a problem… I was just seriously wondering if it’s possible or they just went for a “Michael Bay, fuck yeah!” moment just because why the fuck not.
    Ah, okay I see what you're saying. I thought they reached a new level of ridiculousness too but I just turned off my brain and went with it. Theres a bunch of stuff you have to sort of ignore. Ninja zombies, people not dying to dysentery/survey/non-zombie related infections/etc, everyone being able to bend the time/space continumm (travel speeds/paths and the supposed proxmity of the settlements don't add up). How the hell is Judith even still alive?!? The number of zombies in their terrority should be measurably low even if you consider new ones that stumble into their area. How many herds have we seen them take care of now? I know Negan from the comics, even why this Negan initially allowed Ricks group to live but even he can see that keeping them around is dangerous at this point (that goes without him knowing all the secret stuff).

So I've just concluded that you can't apply science to the show and enjoy it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Regardless, I'm not jumping at the chance to watch this every Sunday night like I used to. I feel like the Negan encounters are being rushed for the sake of finishing the season with him no longer being the main antagonist..
    i feel like its been the opposite. theyve been dragging their heals with the negan story with side stories and purposefully beating the group down even more than they did in the comics like taking all their guns away so its even harder for them to fight.

in the comics negan didnt take their guns because they were so small it didnt matter. in the show they now have to spend all these episodes "figuring out how to fight negan"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Good episode. I am not sure what people want, if the episodes were non-stop action without any dialog, the series would have been over in the first two years and everyone would be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid episode, next week looks good.

What Daryl tell Carol to be careful of?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't a half-rotten walker, blind, deaf, and with fifty pounds of metal shoved through it, be an exceptionally easy threat to deal with?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wouldn't a half-rotten walker, blind, deaf, and with fifty pounds of metal shoved through it, be an exceptionally easy threat to deal with?
    I dunno but I hope Rick had his Tetanus shot before the world went to shit.

jadice is my new waifu.

that woman is all kinds of hot, crazy hot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

This entire episode seemed like they wanted to have Milla Jovovich play Alice from the Resident Evil movie franchise in their show, but couldn't get her so they got a discount Alice instead.

I didn't think this show would ever do it, because most of it is stupid over-the-top nonsense, but I think this episode was where they jumped the shark. With the Depeche Mode Vulcan group led by discount Alice from the Resident Evil movies talking like fucking idiots for no reason other than "Oohhhh that's different" (And this the exact reason they are this way too, seeing Hardwick jizz all over himself about how different this group is proves it), ect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This entire episode seemed like they wanted to have Milla Jovovich play Alice from the Resident Evil movie franchise in their show, but couldn't get her so they got a discount Alice instead.

I didn't think this show would ever do it, because most of it is stupid over-the-top nonsense, but I think this episode was where they jumped the shark. With the Depeche Mode Vulcan group led by discount Alice from the Resident Evil movies talking like fucking idiots for no reason other than "Oohhhh that's different" (And this the exact reason they are this way too, seeing Hardwick jizz all over himself about how different this group is proves it), ect.
    Mate what are you on about

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Mate what are you on about
    That the episode was stupid introducing ANOTHER unnecessary group that they need to appease so they can fill out the 2nd half of this season.