The fact that Carol was practicing a c-section on a zombie at the end of the episode (least that's what it looked like) kind of makes me wonder if she's actually going to have to use it, or even alluding to the fact she might have to take a baby out of a zombie (if Lorie were to die during birth and change).

NEXT EP PL0X.

Quote Originally Posted by Syning View Post
    Did anyone think this episode ended kind of weak? No big cliff hangers or anything. Just rick hugging his wife aaand credits.
    The guy stalking in the bushes watching Carol was a cliffhanger. I suppose this episode is supposed to leave people with the sense that the initial part of that story is over so they can switch to what Andrea and Michonne have been up to. It's going to be a little different focusing on two separate stories. I'm kinda glad they didn't cut back and forth this episode. It would have spoiled the tension.

Great episode too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Was not expecting Rick to murder that black guy.
    Rick didn't kill him. He just doesn't like open doors.

I don't recall them being watched by someone in the comic besides woodbury, I know somethings are different in the TV show compared to the comic and I'm really interested in seeing who stalking Carol is.

I think both episodes this season beat anything in season 2
    Loved this one too.

Oh, and I kind of half expected Rick to the let the prisoners live. Extremely pleased with how that played out.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I think both episodes this season beat anything in season 2
    Loved this one too.

Oh, and I kind of half expected Rick to the let the prisoners live. Extremely pleased with how that played out.
    Followed the comic exactly with that one

As expected things are really starting to heat up and it's safe to say we have a great season ahead of us.

More than anything, this show makes me appreciate showers.

I have no idea what the story is with the people in the preview, but it looks like there might be some in their future.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Thing is he didn't hug her, he put his hand on her shoulder and walked away. which in light of things is cold hearted and says exactly what most people would think in his situation...."stop crying about our god dang marriage issues we have zombies trying to eat us.....whore."
    To expound on that: Lorrie is still rooted in the idea that things can go back to (somewhat) normal. She knows she's made mistakes, and she feels bad about them. She is still very much a human being. Her concern is survival, the safety of her family and providing a stable environment for Carl and the baby. Very motherly things. She knows what the reality is outside the prison walls. Whether she chooses to turn a blind eye to that or is still hopeful that an end to the zombie plague can be found is something I'm not too sure about.

Rick, on the other hand, is falling further and further away from humanity. Killing the prisoners or locking them out to let them die is a big step in character development for him. Lorrie was right in saying that Rick is not a killer. Not yet anyway. As things progress, Rick will start to believe that killing opposition is the easier path to take. And it will get easier for him to do each time, but it will still leave a mark on him. The last scene may have seemed 'weak', but in reality, it's a great forshadowing device. We get to see Rick starting to recognize the monster he's becoming, and how much he has to keep that hidden from those around him.

Sadly, what the survivors are missing right now is the Dale voice of reason character. Maybe that will be Andrea when she gets back to the team, but given how she's turned out lately, and is likely to respond when she finds out that Shane is dead and that Rick did it, I don't imagine her being the calm, rational one. They've somewhat steered Herchel away from that role lately, so I don't think it will be him either.

Ah what a great show, and what a great comic to build it from!

This episode was amazing, a lot better than the first one, I think.

I was not expecting Rick to do the things he did, specially kill the that white and black guy, hell, the white guy I think that was kinda obvious, but I wasn't expecting him to kill the skinny black guy. Once he killed those two, I actually thought he was going to kill the other black guy, the one who said that he never pledged for his life and will never do so. Overall, this episode was some serious, good, shit.

Now, about that part where we see someone snicking on Carol, is it okay to assume that that person might be from that city that has no zombies? That city that will appear next episode, it's possible no?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dave View Post
    ~snip~
    To be honest, I never considered Andrea to be a calm person, she just didn't pick any sides, at all. She just choose what was more convenient to her.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-10-22 at 11:26 AM.

I think i just burst a gut laughing at the prisoners beating up walkers.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This episode was amazing, a lot better than the first one, I think.

I was not expecting Rick to do the things he did, specially kill the that white and black guy, hell, the white guy I think that was kinda obvious, but I wasn't expecting him to kill the skinny black guy. Once he killed those two, I actually thought he was going to kill the other black guy, the one who said that he never pledged for his life and will never do so. Overall, this episode was some serious, good, shit.

Now, about that part where we see someone snicking on Carol, is it okay to assume that that person might be from that city that has no zombies? That city that will appear next episode, it's possible no?
    I don't think so. Only because in one of the previews we see the head guy of that safe city ask where the rest of Andrea's "group" went. If you watched The Talking Dead episode last night you saw an extra preview of the next episode, and it showed Merl in the car with Andrea when they were going to that safe city. So maybe it's Merl, and he is planning for revenge on rick. He won't tell the safe city people because those people with rescue rick and his group, so he is doing this recon all of this all on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I think i just burst a gut laughing at the prisoners beating up walkers.
    xD, that part was just damn hilarious. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I don't think so. Only because in one of the previews we see the head guy of that safe city ask where the rest of Andrea's "group" went. If you watched The Talking Dead episode last night you saw an extra preview of the next episode, and it showed Merl in the car with Andrea when they were going to that safe city. So maybe it's Merl, and he is planning for revenge on rick. He won't tell the safe city people because those people with rescue rick and his group, so he is doing this recon all of this all on his own.
    I did see the preview for the next episode when watching episode 2, but I didn't notice Merle, I noticed the head guy of that city, but he didn't see like Merle to me.

Also, that makes sense, if the people in the city, or the "boss" of the city, are/is looking for Rick and his group, the person who was watching Carol doesn't belong to that city. I wonder who that person might be...

Im living how Rick is changing just like the comics. So bad ass.

hehe I appreciate the effort guys, but you don't have to go too nuts with the spoiler tags. This thread is labeled as a spoiler thread anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    hehe I appreciate the effort guys, but you don't have to go too nuts with the spoiler tags. This thread is labeled as a spoiler thread anyways.
    It is?

I forgot about that. xD

I am already used to always using them when I am posting on other threads. :/

It is?

I forgot about that. xD

I am already used to always using them when I am posting on other threads. :/
    Yeah, plus anyone interested in the show probably watched it last night anyways.

Only use spoiler tags if you are discussing things that havent aired either from somehow finding things ahead or reading from the comic books imo. I like to come here to talk about the show and the show only, it is called [TV] The Walking Dead afterall. But if anyone insists on spoiling things that are coming ahead from what happened in the comic use spoiler tags there

Rick surprised me in not letting the skinny black guy back inside, he seemed kinda harmless. He did come at Rick with a bat I guess but it was more of a shock of Rick slicing his friends head open, which was justified with how he was acting like its a joke and putting other people in harms way. I think Rick and the others shouldve tried to be a little nicer to the remaining prisoners, not saying they should allow them to move in with their block but at least leave on nicer terms. So you arent worried of these people ever getting upset at coming at you when you dont expect it, its bad enough worrying about the walkers no need to add humans to that list.

Sometimes I wonder how so many people got wiped out when you see the ease at which Ricks group can take out hordes of them at once. Its not like all of them are hand to hand combat trained.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how so many people got wiped out when you see the ease at which Ricks group can take out hordes of them at once. Its not like all of them are hand to hand combat trained.
    They have been killing the walkers really easily, I just assume they got used to it, still, it's kinda weird because they don't even struggle with them anymore.

With Shane and Dale dying in season 2 it symbolizes doing whatever it takes to survive (Shane) and keeping onto humanity (Dale) these two conflicting opinions have changed the group, they are now willing to do what ever it takes to survive while keeping onto their humanity within the group.

Everyone is seeming to change and become dark to those outside of the group and at times to eachother after realizing that zombies aren't the only threat.

They have been killing the walkers really easily, I just assume they got used to it, still, it's kinda weird because they don't even struggle with them anymore.
    There shoudn't even be a struggle because how slow they are, the only danger is the horde, humans and lurkers (I consider walkers that sneak up on people to also be lurkers).
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-22 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Only use spoiler tags if you are discussing things that havent aired either from somehow finding things ahead or reading from the comic books imo. I like to come here to talk about the show and the show only, it is called [TV] The Walking Dead afterall. But if anyone insists on
    That works! Although I strongly suggest anyone that is interested in the show read the graphic novel.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607060765
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607065968

First 96 issues there. Well worth it