10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I mean, the minute the fucking tiger showed up they had to of known that at some point, that tiger was gone chow some fuckin faces.

you dont put A GOD DAMNED TIGER in a show about people killing each other not to use it.
    Speaking of...I laughed when saw this.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe people it was attached to would be okay, but wild animals are unpredictable and instincts easily take over.
    I'd guess just Zek and Jerry (is that the big dude with the battle axe?) would be safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Cause they would've killed him right there, then Negan's other 'right hand' (what the fuck is that guy's name?) would've taken over the Saviors... and nothing would really change. Dwight's plan included wiping out the outposts with a bit of trickery to prevent retaliation.
    His name is Simon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    I enjoy the show for what it is, over analyzing the show just ruins it.
    Yeah, I like go to both ways, depending on the situation. The only thing that really got me, was the Trash people leader not capping Rick when shit popped off. She probably had instructions to NOT kill Rick or Coral, but otherwise... and no one else dying. Rick and my baby mama Rosita got clipped, Michonne got beat down by some white girl... but come on.

It's a zombie show. Let the zombies win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yeah, someone said ADHD is what is keeping the show going.. it is more like OCD is keeping the show going. Once you put 4-5 seasons into a TV show, it is hard to just walk away from it unless the main characters leave because you already have a few hundred hours invested, what is 1 hour a week more.
    That was me with Misfits. After the last core person died... I stopped watching. Literally, that was the last episode I watched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Speaking of...I laughed when saw this.
    Speaking of WWTD (what would tiger do), it'd have been hilarious if Zek let him off the chain to attack, and it went right after Coral.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe how dumb this show has become over the seasons. I watch it and half the time I am rolling my eyes at how how much everything is more or less the same.

Negan's script is basically thrown through a thesaurus for each episode, filler filler filler, too much "deus ex machina" plot interventions with little substance other than finale or premier episodes and terrible character development. I mean, how many of the same or new character arcs have each gone through at this point? Morgan is back to being unstable, Carol is back to being a badass, Rick is bouncing between sniveling victim or uncontested hero, Carl has plot armor with an aimbot, Maggie is borderline useless and Darryl is the mean tough guy who seems to have forgotten his tough guy attitude is what got Glenn killed so maybe he should slow his roll when it comes to uncontrollable aggression in tight spots which have an impact on others.

To top it all off they end the season with a focus on Sasha.

At this point I only watch it because my Sunday nights are far too open and I've already invested this much time in to the show so I feel obligated to see it to the end but it's getting more and more difficult. Zombie power levels are wildly inconsistent and still require teleportation to explain how they can get close to people when not in a herd too as was shown when creepy mayor was standing over Maggie in the field.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-04-05 at 01:01 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

*goes to walking dead grps on FB everyone loves the finale and most shocked at the trash pile group's betrayal, comes to MMOC show is trash and the trash groups betrayal was known all along .. odd.

I liked it, season had some low points for sure and Negan is good even if feel the language is over the top for the sake of it being over the top at times.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Was I the only one who noticed Carol pointing the muzzle of her rifle at the backs of her fellow Kingdom soldiers? This was back when they walked up to Morgan's great Wall of shopping carts.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    *goes to walking dead grps on FB everyone loves the finale and most shocked at the trash pile group's betrayal, comes to MMOC show is trash and the trash groups betrayal was known all along .. odd.

I liked it, season had some low points for sure and Negan is good even if feel the language is over the top for the sake of it being over the top at times.
    Probably because a lot of people saw the action scene, which was great, and ignored the previous 50 minutes of garbage.

10+ Year Old Account

Funny, I just went to the main fb page and its full of complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Funny, I just went to the main fb page and its full of complaints.
    thus why i said grps not the main page, in a couple of private fan grps.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

and most shocked at the trash pile group's betrayal
    After episode 15, there was nobody else who could have been ´the little bird´ except for the trash people. Their entire motto is basically ´we let you do the hard part, then we steal it from you´. They renigged on the deal once and demanded twice as many guns. And as I said before, they had no skin in the game, Negan was not after them so they had no reason to fight him other than guns they already had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I can't believe how dumb this show has become over the seasons. I watch it and half the time I am rolling my eyes at how how much everything is more or less the same.

Negan's script is basically thrown through a thesaurus for each episode, filler filler filler, too much "deus ex machina" plot interventions with little substance other than finale or premier episodes and terrible character development. I mean, how many of the same or new character arcs have each gone through at this point? Morgan is back to being unstable, Carol is back to being a badass, Rick is bouncing between sniveling victim or uncontested hero, Carl has plot armor with an aimbot, Maggie is borderline useless and Darryl is the mean tough guy who seems to have forgotten his tough guy attitude is what got Glenn killed so maybe he should slow his roll when it comes to uncontrollable aggression in tight spots which have an impact on others.

To top it all off they end the season with a focus on Sasha.

At this point I only watch it because my Sunday nights are far too open and I've already invested this much time in to the show so I feel obligated to see it to the end but it's getting more and more difficult. Zombie power levels are wildly inconsistent and still require teleportation to explain how they can get close to people when not in a herd too as was shown when creepy mayor was standing over Maggie in the field.
    So glad i could enjoy this show/season/finale. Pearls for pigs Jeebus said.

placing this comic spoiler here as i don't fancy necro-ing a nearly 3 year old thread.
    after the shocking events that had just happened in this month's issue... o.O do you think that Rickhonne is going to be pushed in the comics? why in the fuck did Andrea have to be killed off like that? i actually liked her comic counterpart!

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    placing this comic spoiler here as i don't fancy necro-ing a nearly 3 year old thread.
    after the shocking events that had just happened in this month's issue... o.O do you think that Rickhonne is going to be pushed in the comics? why in the fuck did Andrea have to be killed off like that? i actually liked her comic counterpart!
    i dont think anything in the show will influence the comics except MAYBE fear the walking dead. kirkman seems to roughly know where he wants to go with the comics.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I think Rick+Michonne is a replacement for Rick+Andrea. It could happen I guess, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't even like them as a couple. It feels and looks really awkward.
    really awkward. totally agree.

I wouldn't say rick+michonne is awkward it was just lazy and badly done. I can't even remember how it started. Poor writing again so it felt forced imo

Deleted
    I'm also wondering if they will go the way of the comics where a certain character is concerned.
    Though if they do it, can't see it happening before a season 9

They promise the next season to be worth the wait that probably brings a lot more war with it. At the same time they alway say these things that the next season is going to be so much better, which makes it hard to believe considering how weak season 7 ended up. They'll probably have a really good premiere, then drag out with nothing but filler episodes until the mid-season finale, which ends on a high note that continues its fillering till the seasons finale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    They promise the next season to be worth the wait that probably brings a lot more war with it. At the same time they alway say these things that the next season is going to be so much better, which makes it hard to believe considering how weak season 7 ended up. They'll probably have a really good premiere, then drag out with nothing but filler episodes until the mid-season finale, which ends on a high note that continues its fillering till the seasons finale.
    They also hinted at a comics style, time jump as well. So for me, I'm expecting a couple of episodes dealing with the after math, then a few years time jump

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    They also hinted at a comics style, time jump as well. So for me, I'm expecting a couple of episodes dealing with the after math, then a few years time jump
    Really only needed for Carl, since Chandler Riggs is nearly 18 and I think the last time they could figure out Carl's age in the show was that he was like 14 still? At least in terms of actors. I'm all down for the time skip.

Also there's absolutely no way they're going to change their strategy now. They've done the same thing for 7 seasons. They can talk about how action packed the season is, but it'll just be as was already said. A good/decent premiere, a good/decent mid-season finale, and a good/decent finale.

We'll get multiple filler episodes. We'll definitely get one about Oceanside again. We'll probably get one about Enid/Carl now, ect. We'll get one with the dumbass garbage people most likely too. And they'll force all the important stuff that was too soon for the premiere into the mid-season finale (Like Maggie becoming leader of Hilltop), or the finale itself.

first half of season 3 with the prison i feel was the most action packed of the seasons. granted, theres not alot of ways you can un action pack a prison full of god damn zombers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552