Pretty lackluster episode to kick off with, but, they'll make up for it I'm sure.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Didnt really like this episode, it had a good bit or two but yeah...

Deleted
    How do you make the spoiler black line things?

I honestly think the 2nd season killed it for me. I still watch it, but I can't get into the show that much.

Anyone else think Hershel is going to end up like Dale from the comics if they introduce the Hunters?

Deleted
    Can't wait for new episodes, watched season 1 and 2 so fast xD

This episode was pretty damn bad. Hope the next one isnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    found this pretty interesting http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...re-ratings.php this show getting big not expecting it to end any time soon
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

That was pretty bad Daryl leaving with his brother, Rick going batshit insane and that **** Lori somehow found a way to annoy me even after she died .
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Lackluster first episode, but hey, most things start slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't too bad, also lol at how fake hershals leg looked near the begining.

I'm guessing that Rick having recurring hallucinations about his dead wife will be the motivation for the group to leave the prison. You would think having a psychotic enemy named the Governor who leads a group of mercenaries with assault rifles coming to kill all your people would be enough reason to get the hell out, but I guess Rick needs extra motivation. I wonder who all is going to get killed off in the inevitable war with the Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I'm guessing that Rick having recurring hallucinations about his dead wife will be the motivation for the group to leave the prison. You would think having a psychotic enemy named the Governor who leads a group of mercenaries with assault rifles coming to kill all your people would be enough reason to get the hell out, but I guess Rick needs extra motivation. I wonder who all is going to get killed off in the inevitable war with the Governor.
    I woudn't say seeing his wife was to motivate them to get out but to emphasize more of Rick dealing with alot of stress.

That is something that the fans of the comic don't even know but I can't wait to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    right now i can't imagine what will get them out of the prison, i never read the comics but i assume that they will leave the scene eventually and probably the whole Woodbury area
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    It was ok, but i dont think it deserved a 2 month wait. >.<

I thought it was a pretty good episode. Such an awesome series but the worst part about it is that I have to wait another week to see the next episode

I was hoping that the new group would stay in the prison because they seemed like a nice bunch but who knows what Rick will do now

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be able to watch it for a while. can someone PM me or tell the gist of what happened.

Also the Governor is one of my favorite story arcs from the comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I finally got to watch the new episode. It was okay, but I expected more. All the good stuff has yet to come ofcourse.

And why does that b*tch Lori have to come back, even after her death ><? She's my most hated character, so glad that she got killed off.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they give Michone something to do besides standing around looking like someone stomped on her sandcastle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good episode. Not sure if it was worth waiting 2 months for though. About Lori, I am a little annoyed that Rick keeps having hallucinations of her but I was also a little bit creeped out of her spirit just watching Rick from there. It also needs to explain what happened to her body in the boiler room.
    Last edited by Razeo; 2013-02-14 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Good episode. Not sure if it was worth waiting 2 months for though.
    Whoa put some spoiler tags in buddy.