Meh, it was a pretty boring episode, but about time Rick & Phillip meet each other. And those scenes were the only worthwhile ones of the episode.

They'll probably save up all the good stuff for the last 2 episodes, like in season 2. The next episode will probably be about preparing for war, in the 2 thereafter the actual war will be happening.

Can't really say I like that model, I can hardly watch the Walking Dead episodes for a second time.

Deleted
    Cant wait for each new episode of TWD to be released. I have a countdown for each new ep on my desktop lol.

man i cant wait. so glad this show is so popular. lately alot of my favorite shows have been getting canceled . good to know ill always have this and doctor who
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't too bad of an episode, next week is going to be epic though! Was weird i hate andria but felt myself kind of rooting for her..don't know what came over me.

Governor stalking Andrea through the warehouse definitely had a Texas Chainsaw / horror film stalking vibe. It was well done. I thought for sure that the Governor was going to get either scratched or bit and start turning (he may have been); then he'd be like half-human and half-zombie during the war scene which would have been sweet. I'm curious what is going to happen with Milton because I see him as Hershel's potential replacement but also now that he sucks at being covert I see him dying gruesomely by the Governor. This episode actually made me care about some Woodbury characters! Well done.

good episode but to point out something.. michonne walked to the prison with a bullet in her leg... andrea barely made it there with 2 working legs.. only to get captured by the governer.. kinda disappointing how weak she is but idk.. i feel bad for her.. shes turning into that guillable character in every horror movie u see that ends up getting eaten or something near the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Wasn't too bad of an episode, next week is going to be epic though! Was weird i hate andria but felt myself kind of rooting for her..don't know what came over me.
    Me to. I usually don't like her but I was actually hoping she would get to the prison to warn Rick and the others but alas her future does not look promising. I am really curious to see whether or not the governor will torture her or if he has other plans in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Me to. I usually don't like her but I was actually hoping she would get to the prison to warn Rick and the others but alas her future does not look promising. I am really curious to see whether or not the governor will torture her or if he has other plans in mind.
    I'm guessing he'll turn her and use her against the prison group.

I'm still holding out some hope that Morgan will show up and do something awesome/badass when shit hits the fan. Maybe not likely, but not impossible either, and that would be awesome to see.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-03-18 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'm still holding out some hope that Morgan will show up and do something awesome/badass when shit hits the fan. Maybe not likely, but not impossible either, and that would be awesome to see.
    Could be wrong but earlier in the thread someone mentioned he'll be back before the end of this season?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually pretty disappointed in the past few episodes. I guess that is because I really got my hopes up when the 3 went out and ran across Morgan. I was really hoping that more would have happened.

Really starting to like Carl's progression. He is going to be the toughest out of all of them soon as he hits puberty. Kid is straight gangster.

I think that it is a shame what they did with Andrea. She was such a strong character until she got to Woodbury. Now she is just a nuisance. Really do not care what happens to her anymore.

All I know is that something really awesome must be about to happen because I have been expecting it for weeks now.

When I do not get rid of my thirst for blood here, I am always quenched by Spartacus.
    I like sandwiches

They could definitely use his trap making skills lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I am actually pretty disappointed in the past few episodes. I guess that is because I really got my hopes up when the 3 went out and ran across Morgan. I was really hoping that more would have happened.

Really starting to like Carl's progression. He is going to be the toughest out of all of them soon as he hits puberty. Kid is straight gangster.

I think that it is a shame what they did with Andrea. She was such a strong character until she got to Woodbury. Now she is just a nuisance. Really do not care what happens to her anymore.

All I know is that something really awesome must be about to happen because I have been expecting it for weeks now.

When I do not get rid of my thirst for blood here, I am always quenched by Spartacus.
    I've disliked Andrea ever since the CDC. Oddly I found myself worried she was dead. Unless she gets some streak of luck I think she will be considering the Governor doesn't want anyone to know he found her.
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2013-03-18 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    doubt he'll torture her. milton knows about that chamber and is probably going to free her...and may get killed when the governor finds out since he sees milton as a traitor now. moreover andrea didn't even die in the comic book yet and there's just too many...constellations with her person in the future. so no...i don't think she dies.

the scene between the governor and andrea was pretty intense but come on...he's got to see her hair from his angle when she hides behind that wall. also ich think it's quite confusing when he almost gets overrun by zombies and yet he's able to catch her. i mean she could have one anywhere...i know that he knows that she's heading for the prison...but doesn't make sense to me.

also funny: when she runs into the woods to hide from the car, she rests at a tree...totally calm and all of a sudden several zombies are like 20 feet in front of her...

Deleted
    It's Prison Break all over again isn't it. Decent first season that goes to complete crap after 2-3 seasons, this show has gone from being one of the best things in the past few years to almost unwatchable. It's at the point now where I dislike 90% of the cast, for this season to be better they needed a strong performance from the governor but he's a really poor character in the TV series (compared to the comic)

Probably wont bother with season 4 if it looks anything like this and last seasons episodes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    the scene between the governor and andrea was pretty intense but come on...he's got to see her hair from his angle when she hides behind that wall. also ich think it's quite confusing when he almost gets overrun by zombies and yet he's able to catch her. i mean she could have one anywhere...i know that he knows that she's heading for the prison...but doesn't make sense to me.

also funny: when she runs into the woods to hide from the car, she rests at a tree...totally calm and all of a sudden several zombies are like 20 feet in front of her...
    OMFG....thank you. My wife and I spent most of this episode laughing at how ridiculous it was. I had such high expectations after the new writer took over and gave such a strong showing, but it has been completely eradicated.

This episode was filled with traditional horror cliche, completely unbelievable moments, and just about everything else bad I could imagine. The specific moments of seeing her behind her hiding spot at the angle he was standing and the continued miraculous appearance of legons of ninja zombies really stood out to me...in a really bad way.

Edit:
    Not to mention the fact that there's no way he could have made it out of the zombie trap and quietly straight to where Andrea was standing, prevented her from making any noise or movement whatsoever while somehow subduing her enough to drag her potentially miles through the woods and into a vehicle after battling like 30 zombies.

This show just went into the realm of stupidity and it hurts my brain watching it. That being said, naturally I will tune in next week, lol.

Edit Edit:
    Tired of all the spoiler tags in a thread that very clearly says there will be spoilers, so I'm not going to use them anymore.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-03-19 at 07:00 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Well... found it a bit more enjoyable than the previous episodes, probably because I was tired of see'ing Rick. This season is basically going the season 2 way, going all slow and the final 2 episodes will be good. Still no other main characters died trough.... still waiting for that to happen, the last one who died was Lori way back at the 3th or 4th episode.

Also, can they please stop making the zombies a stupid pathetic joke? They are so easily defeated, even when Andrea got caught in she still managed to take like 5 zombies at once. The governor was able to take out an army while escaping... I wouldn't be suprised if I can melee some of those zombies myself aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I still preferred this episode and the one before that to a lot of the other stuff we've had. Really, at this point, I'm not asking for much. We're clearly not going back to Season 1 quality, and Season 2 was quite... Well, slow, not much of note.

What we're getting right now is somewhere in between, and I can still name a ton of worse episodes.

Also:

I had a problem with pretty much all of it. I get where they were going with it, but they executed it so poorly it's not even funny. The governor is clearly an expert tracker but he walked straight by Andrea like 6 times before he finally snuck up behind here and completely shut off her vocal cords, because we all know a hand over your mouth= completely silence. She has been part of the apocalypse for like a year now, and she can't shake 1 person for like 2 seconds so she can scream!? They also had the governor fight off an entire fleet of zombies all on his own. They could have made that entire episode last about 5 minutes, but they figured they could just make a couple of episodes of complete bullshit before the final 2 good ones.

Sadly he wasn't actually wearing an eye patch >.< but who ever made that gif did a phenomenal job.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-03-19 at 11:31 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

(high light spaces for "spoilers" I couldnt do the black highlight thing for some reason )

I enjoyed this latest episode, but I think it was slightly to slow for my liking, might of been better to make the chase a little longer and show more prison scenes, maybe planning, An entire episode without seeing the main cast, idk it always irritates me, does with any series

Oh as for who dies next my wager is on Beth gets bitten, maybe they let her turn first before putting her down, and hershall slowly falls back into that drinking / suicidal state we saw him in season 2

Again, Ive not read the comics so I don't have a clue, cant get my bloody hands on one

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking beth, hershal, merle (hope not but probs will) and andria, maybe carol too.

And it's [spoiler] and then for the second part it's [ /spoiler] (without the space

like so

you smell

The Governor needs to be bitten and turn, or at least be eaten by a pack of zombies (like he should have last episode).