Kick ass Metallica cover

Nothing Else Matters on the violin. It sounds sooo good.

I'm a total frickin rock start from Mars.

You may want to look up a band called Apocalyptica, a Finnish metal band made up of Cello players. They spent a decade as a Metallica cover band before branching out into original music as well.

Herald of the Titans Gemini Soul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaer View Post
    You may want to look up a band called Apocalyptica, a Finnish metal band made up of Cello players. They spent a decade as a Metallica cover band before branching out into original music as well.
    Oh yeah, they are freaking awesome!

I've been listening to them since back when lich king released. They're a good band.
    I'm a total frickin rock start from Mars.

Pretty much all best metal related stuff comes from Finland if you ask me. So many different styles<3 Also there is nothing better than violin, cello or habi drum music.