Deleted
    This is by far one of the best tv series i have ever seen. Defo will buy on Blu ray when they are all released.

I am pretty sure the 1st season is out already.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    First 7 episodes of season 2 were just as bad as the last episode from season 1, it started feeling like I was watching Twilight.

They've stayed long overdue on that farm, with the ending of episode 7 I'm hoping they go to a big city but I don't think they have the budget for it.
    Well, they did take a little too long at the farm, but it was pretty interesting esp when the 2 dudes went into the city to get the respirator equip and shane shot that other guy to distract the zombies and give him time to get away.....plus there was alot of character development which gave the characters some depth.

IF they follow the comics at all then they will prob head to the prison, not another city just yet. That will easily take up the second half of the season, with alot of interesting twists.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post

IF they follow the comics at all then they will prob head to the prison, not another city just yet. That will easily take up the second half of the season, with alot of interesting twists.
    I was a little bored during this holiday break so I decided to read The walking Dead comic series so for all of its awesomeness the show is I must say I find reading the comic way more enjoyable, I honestly doubt they are going show how shit really hits the fan when they get to the prison or at the D.C. community I mean that was... Brutal.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    I was a little bored during this holiday break so I decided to read The walking Dead comic series so for all of its awesomeness the show is I must say I find reading the comic way more enjoyable, I honestly doubt they are going show how shit really hits the fan when they get to the prison or at the D.C. community I mean that was... Brutal.
    Ya exactly. I still can't believe they kept <insert name here> alive in the show. That and the whole CDC thing just ruined it for me. But I do doubt they are going to keep some of the upcoming events. Although it would be wicked, I think they would have had to make the show on HBO in order to air that stuff lol.

This show is off the hook man. Sucks it is on a break atm. Btw, has anyone heard anything new about AMC and the funding of Breaking Bad and Walking Dead? Haven't been in the loop on that...plus idk if Breaking Bad will have another season or not. :/

Deleted
    @Girth: Breaking Bad was picked up for its 5th and last season.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    When ever a Zombie outbreak happens the people that are left are always inept, the woman usually go around in dresses and high heels and the men in jeans and t-shirts, why don't they wear motorcycle leathers, My Bike jacket is easy to wear kinda of, and has Kevlar in the arms, elbows its reinforced in the back and front and has a very high thick collar, coupled that with Kevlar leather pants and cloves, nothings is getting through that, and as zombie main attacking is the bite, not even Jaws from James bond could bit through it, But having irrational stupid is what people is what makes zombie films/shows
    No offense but a motorcycle jacket doesnt help you much against a crowd of zombies. I don't think a zombie outbreak would be all that fun and sensationlized as movies and TV make it out to be (I also don't rule it out as a possible problem with todays chemicals, at least the 28 days/weeks later type). I would imagine watching someone I know and possibly care about get their body torn apart by crazed "people" would make me a little irrational too. Not to mention how shitty I feel dehydrated and not knowing whether the water source is contaminated or not would be pretty rough.

As for the show I love it. I mean it's supposed to show the lives of survivors not a continuous run and gun. Sure it's boring at time but I believe the director of Walking Dead does a pretty bang up job of not making it as boring as it would be.
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2011-12-27 at 05:11 PM.

Ah ok, thanks nektar. Sucks to see it end as it was such an amazing show.

Not sure if I can life without that Chilly P lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Girth View Post
    This show is off the hook man. Sucks it is on a break atm. Btw, has anyone heard anything new about AMC and the funding of Breaking Bad and Walking Dead? Haven't been in the loop on that...plus idk if Breaking Bad will have another season or not. :/
    Walking Dead was renewed for a 3rd season after the first episode broke basic cable records I do believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Thought I'd necro this thread instead of creating a new one, in preparation of the second half of season two beginning in approximately one week.

Here's a promo trailer for the upcoming episode (Pardon the Spanish subtitles).

I freaking love dis shgow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for it to come back on this weekend
    Goochy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Thought I'd necro this thread instead of creating a new one, in preparation of the second half of season two beginning in approximately one week.
    You can't really necro indexed threads. That's the whole point of indexing them, so we don't have 15 walking dead threads

Looking forward to next weekend. Finally something to watch on TV!

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DAMMIT! I can't wait! I love this show!

Between this, sons of anarchy, big bang theory, and The daily show i have faith in tv

10+ Year Old Account
    if only the super bowl didnt exist may have been this sunday, but then again there would be no super bowl guess il have to wait SIX MORE DAYS!

15+ Year Old Account
    Next week i can finally get my zombie fix!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You can't really necro indexed threads. That's the whole point of indexing them, so we don't have 15 walking dead threads

Looking forward to next weekend. Finally something to watch on TV!
    Your vast knowledge of MMO-Champion guidelines puts mine to shame .

/Cry

15+ Year Old Account
    It's finally back! Moving this up for the discussion tonight.