Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Gotta be one of the best parts of the whole series. I was shocked it wasn't going to make it to the show. Then again, it's TV. Might be a bit much.
    Yea that's true I really wish they let us know if TAINTED MEAT could turn someone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Yea that's true I really wish they let us know if TAINTED MEAT could turn someone
    I guarantee that Maggie's kid is gonna come out as a zombie baby. Calling it now.

As for your question I doubt it. People have survived bites by amputation. The transformation seems to come from a mortal wound. The bite clearly causes fatal infection, but it's death that transforms the person.

Insert spoiler here

As for your question Insert spoiler here
    Haha that would be awesome.

Yea that is true

I really want a confirmation on it because with Jim in season 1 his bite wasn't fatal but as said the infection was, Im imagining two types of infection one being that everyone carries it and turns upon death and the second being from a bite. What if the bite is actually like a venom and by eating TAINTED MEAT the infection is passed on. . Theres alot which could be said about this so a confirmation would be nice :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Haha that would be awesome.

Yea that is true

I really want a confirmation on it because with Jim in season 1 his bite wasn't fatal but as said the infection was, Im imagining two types of infection one being that everyone carries it and turns upon death and the second being from a bite. What if the bite is actually like a venom and by eating TAINTED MEAT the infection is passed on. . Theres alot which could be said about this so a confirmation would be nice :P
    Well, if the infection existed in everyone as it seems to, eating the meat of someone wouldn't effect you. It seems in TWD universe that you need to die in order to come back as a zombie/walker. Getting bitten may cause a massive infection as you're being bitten by an old, dead corpse and that's likely to not be sanitary. Andrea's Sister took a massive bite to the neck. She died to that and came back. She was infected to begin with. Jim from Season 1 was bitten as well but may have died from the infection and then come back as his wound wasn't mortal.

Well, if the infection existed in everyone as it seems to, eating the meat of someone wouldn't effect you. It seems in TWD universe that you need to die in order to come back as a zombie/walker. Getting bitten may cause a massive infection as you're being bitten by an old, dead corpse and that's likely to not be sanitary. Andrea's Sister took a massive bite to the neck. She died to that and came back. She was infected to begin with. Jim from Season 1 was bitten as well but may have died from the infection and then come back as his wound wasn't mortal.
    The infection was definitly what did it for Jim, Amy took a bite to the neck so swiftly died. I don't think it could simply be that an old dead corpse bite causes infection there has to be a bit more to it, I vaguely remember something about it being a combination of the bite and saliva

10+ Year Old Account
    just watched the first two episodes and i gotta say; "wow....freaking wow" it's so incredibly tense without being over the top gory. even my girlfriend liked it and she usually hates anything thats gory/creepy/horrorish. going to watch the other 4 episodes of season 1 this weekend and pre-ordered the blue ray box for season two which will be released here (holland) on august 28th.

can't believe this hadn't caught my attention earlier! what an amazing show! shame seasons 3 and 4 won't be released for a while yet.

Deleted
    Can't wait for the next season !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    can't believe this hadn't caught my attention earlier! what an amazing show! shame seasons 3 and 4 won't be released for a while yet.
    Season 3 starts in October. Not that far off!

The Walking Dead is an American drama television series developed for television by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series The Walking Dead[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by nic012; 2012-08-19 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so delving deeper into the wonderful world of the walking dead, i found that a lot of digital TV providers here in the netherlands have the channel that aires this in their programming; namely foxlife. now the third season will start here as well end october. all is well you'd say, except there are a couple of providers that don't have said channel. one of which being KPN.

guess what my provider is?

I'm hoping it'll be on their programming soon, as HBO will be added in the upcoming months. strange thing is, they do have 24kitchen, which belongs to fox benelux as well. hmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    32 more days... and for those with Dish hope you get a chance to watch if they still blocking AMC
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    32 more days... and for those with Dish hope you get a chance to watch if they still blocking AMC
    Oh god.. i really hope Dish comes to their senses.. i can't live without Walking dead or Breaking bad..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingbrian View Post
    Oh god.. i really hope Dish comes to their senses.. i can't live without Walking dead or Breaking bad..
    You can buy a season pass on iTunes and it's great quality minus commercials.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy a season pass on iTunes and it's great quality minus commercials.
    Do they air them on Itunes the following day or the same day/time as they are aired on TV? (I bought the entire season II on Itunes after the fact and watched it on my Apple TV shortly after the season ended)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Do they air them on Itunes the following day or the same day/time as they are aired on TV? (I bought the entire season II on Itunes after the fact and watched it on my Apple TV shortly after the season ended)
    They're available when the episode airs eastern standard time.

Stupid stoked for the third season. To any people who have not seen it, do not start watching the first two seasons right when they end, cause you'll have MASSIVE withdrawals for a month or so, and have to wait ~8 months for the next season.... personal experience at least.

Im unsure on what to do, for season 1 and 2 I waited till the season was complete so I could watch them all in a day but im too excited for season 3 I don't think I can do it again.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...ice-cream1.gif

For a laugh ^

I also see this TV show. The way the plot is presented is very entertaining, but not very surprising. The acting is top-notch and believable.While watching the pilot episode of The Walking Dead the only word that went though my mind was awesome. It was entertaining TV show. I really enjoy watch this TV show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up. On AMCTV.com, they have 4 new webisodes posted today. Not sure if these webisodes will tie into season 3 with a character or 2, but we'll see.

http://www.amctv.com/videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Just a heads up. On AMCTV.com, they have 4 new webisodes posted today. Not sure if these webisodes will tie into season 3 with a character or 2, but we'll see.

http://www.amctv.com/videos
    wow thank you so much and 13 days till S3 our long wait is almost over
    oh and last 5 webisodes were really a back story for what the producers call "hero zombies"(the ones that make a difference)

eh seems i found it, there is some signification to the show characters wont spoil
    Last edited by slackjawsix; 2012-10-01 at 06:50 PM.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"