15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    With what happened to Hershel I was hoping he'd be the TV shows version of Tainted meat!!
    He still could be! That's a bit of a ways off though.

Also Carl and Beth? Oh god... She's supposed to be 16 but looks like she's in her 20s. I also don't know many 16 year old girls that would go for a 13 year old boy who looks 8. /shrug

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 06:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyz View Post
    Just watched episode of season 3 such a gruesome episode.
    The Face Off Zombie with the mask was pretty brutal lol

Deleted
    Was an epic first episode with alot of slaughtering! It could have been more of that in this episode than in the whole season 2

And as always i forget that Walking Dead + food = Baaaaad idea!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Was an epic first episode with alot of slaughtering! It could have been more of that in this episode than in the whole season 2
    I give their writers credit for developing a drama amidst the chaos of a zombie apocalypse. I think a lesser team would have just done an action piece each week. The benefit of season 2 is now the characters have a good deal of depth. Somthing that would have been lost if each episode was a slaughter.

I honestly thought it was pretty boring.

I'm still trying to overcome the bemusement of season two, which was beyond terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    im still trying to figure out if Hershel will live, i mean blood travels fast but if not much got to his body before amputation may not turn him or maybe he could be partly turned but i want him to live hes a cool character and actor, on the talking dead he said he got the job after his mom (yeah this old dudes mom is still alive) told him to try for the show after they watched it
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I give their writers credit for developing a drama amidst the chaos of a zombie apocalypse. I think a lesser team would have just done an action piece each week. The benefit of season 2 is now the characters have a good deal of depth. Somthing that would have been lost if each episode was a slaughter.
    Yes i totally agree with you, but after an x episodes on the farm with nothing but crying and whining it got kinda slow. They could have mixed it up a little

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    I honestly thought it was pretty boring.

I'm still trying to overcome the bemusement of season two, which was beyond terrible.
    Your kidding. lol. Really? Boring? I thought it was a very well paced episode. I do agree that season 2 was very bad at times. Most of the time it was just all of them yapping and arguing with nothing actually happening. The last few episodes of season 2 were great though. It's how it should have been.

Also Carl and Beth? Oh god... She's supposed to be 16 but looks like she's in her 20s. I also don't know many 16 year old girls that would go for a 13 year old boy who looks 8. /shrug
    I loved how Hershel kicked him out of the cell xD

And I guess in a zombie apocalypse you take whatever companionship you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Your kidding. lol. Really? Boring? I thought it was a very well paced episode. I do agree that season 2 was very bad at times. Most of the time it was just all of them yapping and arguing with nothing actually happening. The last few episodes of season 2 were great though. It's how it should have been.
    It's human nature to have differing opinions, season 2 was bad at times but overall I liked it and still love The Walking Dead world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Yes i totally agree with you, but after an x episodes on the farm with nothing but crying and whining it got kinda slow. They could have mixed it up a little
    They stuck to their guns and let out the story they did. Some people liked it and some didnt. I'm not gonna be the guy to fault a TV series for taking a sci-fi concept and trying to bring humanity to it.

It still strikes me as weird.

They stuck to their guns and let out the story they did. Some people liked it and some didnt. I'm not gonna be the guy to fault a TV series for taking a sci-fi concept and trying to bring humanity to it.

kinda xD 13-16 isnt to bad i guess post apocalypse. He sure looks really young though...
    Maybe this is there way of trying to bring his humanity back abit, since him becoming cold was such a big thing last season.

kinda wish they didnt skip winter, would have been cool to see the survivial through that.
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-10-16 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    kinda xD 13-16 isnt to bad i guess post apocalypse. He sure looks really young though...
    Maybe this is there way of trying to bring his humanity back abit, since him becoming cold was such a big thing last season.
    WOW what?! He is supposed to be 13!!? I thought he was like 10-11 tops

There's not much of a age difference, It's just because how much younger he looks, as if his 8.

We should take bets on which season his growth spurt will occur.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-16 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Realistically, 13 and 16 is fine. I don't see anything wrong with or weird about that at all, in any setting, much less an apocalyptic one. The problem is that the actor is 10-ish and the actress is high 20's. She could definitely pass for 16, as baby-faced as she is, but I don't think he could pass for 13. And it's not as if they'll be able to get intimate at all, it'd be completely illegal to film. I doubt anything comes of this, except maybe another Sophia-like death killing Carl's romantic prospects before they go anywhere. It's probably just a way to set him up for another disappointment and cause him to lose even more humanity. It seems to be the theme of the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's not much of a age difference, It's just because how much younger he looks, as if his 8.

We should take bets on which season his growth spurt will occur.
    The actor himself is at that age, so b between this season and next.

It's human nature to have differing opinions, season 2 was bad at times but overall I liked it and still love The Walking Dead world.
    Of course it is and that's fine. It's just that the season 3 premiere was miles better than pretty much any episode in season 2. lol. At least to me it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It's probably just a way to set him up for another disappointment and cause him to lose even more humanity. It seems to be the theme of the show.
    Theme of the series really, I enjoy how it's real and no character is safe.

Of course it is and that's fine. It's just that the season 3 premiere was miles better than pretty much any episode in season 2. lol. At least to me it was.
    I would hold it in that regard aswell, getting to the jail was also one of my favourite parts in the comic.

Also since I'm trying to get rid of some keys and people here are likely to be zombie fans..I have two keys that give you 48hours of game time for The War Z Alpha on the 31st of Oct, Let me know if your interested

I dunno, the episode where they opened the barn was decent.

And as for Carl and Beth I really don't see it as all that weird. I would if I saw any interest on her part but all I saw was a boy who has a crush, Hershel kicked him out and Beth shrugged and gave a "well this is awkward" smile.

Apparantly a sneak peak for episode 2 of season 3 for those interested, unable to view it due it being unavailable to Australia

Naturally these are spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T02LnU2bpGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd129dtuUs
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-16 at 10:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparantly a sneak peak for episode 2 of season 3 for those interested, unable to view it due it being unavailable to Australia

Naturally these are spoilers.
    Not really a spoiler. It's just them bringing Herchel back to their cell block and trying to stop him from bleeding.

Also, for those interested here's an interview with Lauren Cohan : http://www.nerdist.com/2012/10/nerdi...-lauren-cohan/

I dont like how they are amalgamating Hershal and Dell's story into one thing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?