Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I think i just burst a gut laughing at the prisoners beating up walkers.
    xD, that part was just damn hilarious. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I don't think so. Only because in one of the previews we see the head guy of that safe city ask where the rest of Andrea's "group" went. If you watched The Talking Dead episode last night you saw an extra preview of the next episode, and it showed Merl in the car with Andrea when they were going to that safe city. So maybe it's Merl, and he is planning for revenge on rick. He won't tell the safe city people because those people with rescue rick and his group, so he is doing this recon all of this all on his own.
    I did see the preview for the next episode when watching episode 2, but I didn't notice Merle, I noticed the head guy of that city, but he didn't see like Merle to me.

Also, that makes sense, if the people in the city, or the "boss" of the city, are/is looking for Rick and his group, the person who was watching Carol doesn't belong to that city. I wonder who that person might be...

15+ Year Old Account
    hehe I appreciate the effort guys, but you don't have to go too nuts with the spoiler tags. This thread is labeled as a spoiler thread anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    hehe I appreciate the effort guys, but you don't have to go too nuts with the spoiler tags. This thread is labeled as a spoiler thread anyways.
    It is?

I forgot about that. xD

I am already used to always using them when I am posting on other threads. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It is?

I forgot about that. xD

I am already used to always using them when I am posting on other threads. :/
    Yeah, plus anyone interested in the show probably watched it last night anyways.

Only use spoiler tags if you are discussing things that havent aired either from somehow finding things ahead or reading from the comic books imo. I like to come here to talk about the show and the show only, it is called [TV] The Walking Dead afterall. But if anyone insists on spoiling things that are coming ahead from what happened in the comic use spoiler tags there

Rick surprised me in not letting the skinny black guy back inside, he seemed kinda harmless. He did come at Rick with a bat I guess but it was more of a shock of Rick slicing his friends head open, which was justified with how he was acting like its a joke and putting other people in harms way. I think Rick and the others shouldve tried to be a little nicer to the remaining prisoners, not saying they should allow them to move in with their block but at least leave on nicer terms. So you arent worried of these people ever getting upset at coming at you when you dont expect it, its bad enough worrying about the walkers no need to add humans to that list.

Sometimes I wonder how so many people got wiped out when you see the ease at which Ricks group can take out hordes of them at once. Its not like all of them are hand to hand combat trained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how so many people got wiped out when you see the ease at which Ricks group can take out hordes of them at once. Its not like all of them are hand to hand combat trained.
    They have been killing the walkers really easily, I just assume they got used to it, still, it's kinda weird because they don't even struggle with them anymore.

With Shane and Dale dying in season 2 it symbolizes doing whatever it takes to survive (Shane) and keeping onto humanity (Dale) these two conflicting opinions have changed the group, they are now willing to do what ever it takes to survive while keeping onto their humanity within the group.

Everyone is seeming to change and become dark to those outside of the group and at times to eachother after realizing that zombies aren't the only threat.

They have been killing the walkers really easily, I just assume they got used to it, still, it's kinda weird because they don't even struggle with them anymore.
    There shoudn't even be a struggle because how slow they are, the only danger is the horde, humans and lurkers (I consider walkers that sneak up on people to also be lurkers).
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-22 at 08:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Only use spoiler tags if you are discussing things that havent aired either from somehow finding things ahead or reading from the comic books imo. I like to come here to talk about the show and the show only, it is called [TV] The Walking Dead afterall. But if anyone insists on
    That works! Although I strongly suggest anyone that is interested in the show read the graphic novel.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607060765
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607065968

First 96 issues there. Well worth it

Deleted
    That works! Although I strongly suggest anyone that is interested in the show read the graphic novel.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607060765
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...=9781607065968

First 96 issues there. Well worth it
    I would buy it and read it, but I don't think Portugal has that, and to be honest, I don't feel comfortable with buying stuff online, especially things like book and stuff like that, that can get damaged really easily when being sent here. :/

Episode 3 small plot spoiler.
    Here's a brief taste of S3, E3, called "Walk with Me," which will finally bring us face to face with the story's major antagonist. People familiar with the mythology of the comics realize that we're about to introduced to The Governor and that his presence will prove to be a serious turning point for the direction of "The Walking Dead"; it will only get bumpier from hereon out.

The episode's synopsis: After witnessing an accident, Andrea and Michonne are introduced to a new community of survivors. As conflicts arise with their new acquaintances, a decision must be made.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would buy it and read it, but I don't think Portugal has that, and to be honest, I don't feel comfortable with buying stuff online, especially things like book and stuff like that, that can get damaged really easily when being sent here. :/
    Amazon does have a good return policy, but I understand. I did a quick google search and found a few comic book stores in Lisbon, I'm sure you could call ahead and find out if they carry it. If not I'm sure they'll order it for you too. Amazon just has really good prices for that kind of thing. It's about 1/3 of what you would pay at a comic book store.

Deleted
    Amazon does have a good return policy, but I understand. I did a quick google search and found a few comic book stores in Lisbon, I'm sure you could call ahead and find out if they carry it. If not I'm sure they'll order it for you too. Amazon just has really good prices for that kind of thing. It's about 1/3 of what you would pay at a comic book store.
    Yeah, Lisbon has definitely stores with that available, problem is that I don't have a car, not even my family, not now atleast, so getting books or anything like that is impossible at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Lisbon has definitely stores with that available, problem is that I don't have a car, not even my family, not now atleast, so getting books or anything like that is impossible at the moment.
    If you have a smart phone or tablet you can get the e-comics, as that's how I have been reading them. I'm assuming there is a way to get them on your computer too if you really wanted to.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    If you have a smart phone or tablet you can get the e-comics, as that's how I have been reading them. I'm assuming there is a way to get them on your computer too if you really wanted to.
    I'd rather have the books on my hands, much more enjoyable than reading it on the Internet, not that I dislike reading on the Internet, but if it's TWD, I just would rather have the book in my hands instead.

I think I'll ask my Mom to buy the books on Christmas or something.

Deleted
    Little things like this scene really bug me about this series, I cannot take it seriously at all.

They have a huge budget and they hire monkeys to do the action scenes. Its like no one that works there has ever used a real firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Little things like this scene really bug me about this series, I cannot take it seriously at all.

They have a huge budget and they hire monkeys to do the action scenes. Its like no one that works there has ever used a real firearm.

Not sure I follow u? Im no expert in firearms (thank god) but it feels "right" to me, so the general public will think the same. Do you mean the gun looks fake? or the guy holds it wrong? If the latter, than it perfect the way it is, a old farmer isn't suppose to know how to use a war assault weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think he means his eyes look closed lol but he could of just been blinking when the screenshot was taken
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    No, its more the fact that the scope is on backwards.

The firearms constantly fire with no recoil, rarely cycle or slide back and a 12 year can get a headshot on a moving target using a handgun with only 1 hand. Its right out of a bad straight to DVD B-movie, The tank out of series 1 makes me cringe too.

Bonus points to whoever can point out AMC's mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    going with a random guess the inside was to big and to easy to get into the tank
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    going with a random guess the inside was to big and to easy to get into the tank
    Its a British tank, crewed by US soldiers in a US city.