Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    Those are my thoughts, anyone agree or disagree? /discuss
    Well.... after she made the decision to keep it, she, and everyone with a bit of common sense watching kind of knew the cesarean she needed to birth it may well kill her. Even in the best case scenario with herschel about or carol the odds were not great imo. Between infection, bleeding out, complications, a bad incision, a million things could have caused death for her, not to mention the baby can be brain-damaged, injured, or killed during the operation. This is an operation that can and does go wrong in hospitals sometimes...

So, seeing as she was committed to the pregnancy, she had 2 choices. Let the baby panic / be unable to be birthed and probably die inside her, which could also take her down anyway (and i think very few women would have the mental "fortitude" to let their baby die inside them to save themselves - but even then she still would have had to have the operation to remove the dead child, with most of the risks and complications that could lead to her death, but no baby to show for it.

Imo she was pretty screwed any way she looked at it - she had no way of knowing how long help would be arriving - if at all, and she would not have had the strength to walk, nor would the girl with her have been able to carry her to help most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    Those are my thoughts, anyone agree or disagree? /discuss
    Well she had the following options.

A: Die from C-section, B: Die by natural child birth or C: Let the baby die and get eaten from the inside out (Remember everyone is infected)

Deleted
    i dont think a baby could eat anyone due to not having teeth.. might give her a good kicking though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    i dont think a baby could eat anyone due to not having teeth.. might give her a good kicking though lol
    That is true but we don't know yet what the virus/infection actually does to a baby just yet, who knows. It could possibly tear her apart as we saw with Dale (Or kick her to death as you suggested :P ). Not too sure how a rotting corpse can possess such strength but no complaints, it's fantasy after all. One thing for sure having a zombie inside you can't be a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    we need some different spoiler tags i know some are for the most recent episode but some are for insight from reading the comics im afraid to click on the spoilers
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralook View Post
    I'd really like to see Lori reanimated so she can get killed again. Totally agree with you on Lori being an absolute idiot about the baby. She was just an annoying plot fix that was used to attach shitty unecessary drama, not to mention an abhorrently written/played/developed character. I wish they would have killed her in the show as fast as Shane was killed in the comics
    Unless something's changed from season 2, fucking Carol needs to get killed off. With Lori dead now, Carol's the only dead weight left in the group now that Carl's actually being something besides a psychotic little twit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Well.... after she made the decision to keep it, she, and everyone with a bit of common sense watching kind of knew the cesarean she needed to birth it may well kill her. Even in the best case scenario with herschel about or carol the odds were not great imo. Between infection, bleeding out, complications, a bad incision, a million things could have caused death for her, not to mention the baby can be brain-damaged, injured, or killed during the operation. This is an operation that can and does go wrong in hospitals sometimes...

So, seeing as she was committed to the pregnancy, she had 2 choices. Let the baby panic / be unable to be birthed and probably die inside her, which could also take her down anyway (and i think very few women would have the mental "fortitude" to let their baby die inside them to save themselves - but even then she still would have had to have the operation to remove the dead child, with most of the risks and complications that could lead to her death, but no baby to show for it.

Imo she was pretty screwed any way she looked at it - she had no way of knowing how long help would be arriving - if at all, and she would not have had the strength to walk, nor would the girl with her have been able to carry her to help most likely.
    All of this could've been dealt with if Rick was smart enough to for a wife with some hips, know what I'm sayin?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Unless something's changed from season 2, fucking Carol needs to get killed off. With Lori dead now, Carol's the only dead weight left in the group now that Carl's actually being something besides a psychotic little twit.
    Maybe with her being on her own now for a little bit she will grow some balls and realize what she has to do.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Oh god.. I have been wanting Lori to die for so long. But now i just feel sad
    No! There is only joy and triumph at that moment when she croaked! I only hope that Carl just shot her in the shoulder or something so I can see her come back as a walker only to be killed again. Im so happy she is dead. Every word she said made me want to wretch, including her last speech. BLECH!

Stop putting spoiler tags on things that have already happened. If it happened in the last episode then it's not a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Stop putting spoiler tags on things that have already happened. If it happened in the last episode then it's not a spoiler.
    If it's already out, everyone has obviously already seen it. That doesn't make 1 bit of sense. But I suppose clicking once on a black bar is super tough and strains you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    If it's already out, everyone has obviously already seen it. That doesn't make 1 bit of sense. But I suppose clicking once on a black bar is super tough and strains you.
    HO SHIT! you can click on the bars!!!! I have been highlighting them for ages!!

Forum fail....

This season is keeping me very entertained so far. I am just worrying with Lori dieing the Rick is going to lose his resolve and the show is going to get stale like it did during the last season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    HO SHIT! you can click on the bars!!!! I have been highlighting them for ages!!

Forum fail....

This season is keeping me very entertained so far. I am just worrying with Lori dieing the Rick is going to lose his resolve and the show is going to get stale like it did during the last season.
    I doubt it. He has his son and baby to protect. He doesn't have the option to lose his resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I doubt it. He has his son and baby to protect. He doesn't have the option to lose his resolve.
    Even if he were to lose resolve it woudn't last too long I imagine they would lose some fans by having a suicidal/depressed Rick I would be interested in seeing some flashbacks from Rick to learn more about the two before the outbreak, nothing too long just short and sweet.

Perhaps he's like me and don't want spoilers from the comics but have seen the current episode before coming to the *spoiler* marked thread, people putting spoiler tags around non comic spoilers kinda makes discussions messy.

Deleted
    But I suppose clicking once on a black bar is super tough and strains you.
    No, we don't want to read spoilers from the comics, so won't click any spoiler tag. We're watching the series, so spoilers about episodes that have screened don't need spoiler tags.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Even if he were to lose resolve it woudn't last too long I imagine they would lose some fans by having a suicidal/depressed Rick I would be interested in seeing some flashbacks from Rick to learn more about the two before the outbreak, nothing too long just short and sweet.
    From what i recall they touched on that in the first episode. They had a shaky marriage. Lori was telling another parent at Carls school about it when Shane pulled up to tell Lori that Rick had been shot. That's the only flashback i can think of.

i definitely see the producers of the show make an entire season of the 8 months or w/e it was they didnt show leading up to season 3. id love to see how carl became a little badass and got his parents to stop trying to keep an eye on him and keep him away from danger.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    From what i recall they touched on that in the first episode. They had a shaky marriage. Lori was telling another parent at Carls school about it when Shane pulled up to tell Lori that Rick had been shot. That's the only flashback i can think of.
    I recall these aswell but besides that there really isn't anything. It's unlikely to happen at this time, I just hope that all my questions are asked before the series comes to a stop, mainly the cause of the outbreak. I would be VERY intersted in seeing some scenes of the outbreak beginning from the original infected/walker.

Also Fuzz! I finally ordered The compdeium #1 + #2 to add to my collection :P

Nothing too exciting this week at the prison, just dealing with the fallout from last week's death-fest. I'm still not sold that Carol is dead though since nobody found her, she could just as easily be hiding but I feel like she should have popped up by now if she was alive.

The gladiator arena in Woodbury reminds me of some MAD MAX craziness. Bet you anything Michonne isn't going far...

My biggest question right now is when will these two main stories connect?! We know they will at some point!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Nothing too exciting this week at the prison, just dealing with the fallout from last week's death-fest. I'm still not sold that Carol is dead though since nobody found her, she could just as easily be hiding but I feel like she should have popped up by now if she was alive.

The gladiator arena in Woodbury reminds me of some MAD MAX craziness. Bet you anything Michonne isn't going far...

My biggest question right now is when will these two main stories connect?! We know they will at some point!
    Probably at the last episode this season. They like to do that too us.