10+ Year Old Account
    Not even the zombie apocalypse is safe from telemarketers!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Also Fuzz! I finally ordered The compdeium #1 + #2 to add to my collection :P
    Nice! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Nothing too exciting this week at the prison, just dealing with the fallout from last week's death-fest. I'm still not sold that Carol is dead though since nobody found her, she could just as easily be hiding but I feel like she should have popped up by now if she was alive.
    Scene's from next week's episode has some answers.

My biggest question right now is when will these two main stories connect?! We know they will at some point!
    Probably on the cliffhanger before the break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering just not even watching this show anymore. So much crappy nonsense involving that town, who cares? I don't wanna watch that crap, I wanna see Rick cleaving zombies up, shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping Carl didn't really shoot his mom and Carol found Lori and was able to help her but after tonight, that seems impossible.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2012-11-12 at 07:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Considering just not even watching this show anymore. So much crappy nonsense involving that town, who cares? I don't wanna watch that crap, I wanna see Rick cleaving zombies up, shit.
    Go rent dawn of the dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    I would have to agree with Fuzz in that you should probably try something else, TWD is very story driven and lacks mindless zombie cleaving compared to zombie movies.

Deleted
    PHONE! ;ooo

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 03:29 PM ----------

3 more episodes till the break!

I'm probably alone in this, but I am very happy the mother died. Her cheesy acting/storyline was really getting on my nerves. I'm also glad the dark haired cowboy is dead, another case of ridiculously cheesy acting/story.

If you ask me, one cowboy down, one more to go! I love the series but I can't stand the incredibly annoying cheesy leads. Was sad to see the black dude die though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good episode. I'm glad to see the zombie daughter and the fight club, but I still don't think the governor is crazy enough, personality wise. I still don't get what happened to Lori; Rick found the bullet which looked like it was far away from the blood and didn't kill Lori, and then there was a bloated zombie that ate Lori, but did it really eat Lori or just some of here. If her brain isn't destroyed she can still be a zombie. I hate it when shows do shit like this.

Don't click this if you didn't watch the talking dead episode!
    Greg (I don't remember his last name) said that carol is dead, I don't know if he slipped, or if he was trying to make it sound like the characters in the show were assuming she was dead. But he made it seem like she was really dead. I was really hoping that she was still alive hiding somewhere.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm probably alone in this, but I am very happy the mother died. Her cheesy acting/storyline was really getting on my nerves. I'm also glad the dark haired cowboy is dead, another case of ridiculously cheesy acting/story.

If you ask me, one cowboy down, one more to go! I love the series but I can't stand the incredibly annoying cheesy leads. Was sad to see the black dude die though.
    Spoiler tags really weren't needed for this so I took them out.
    You are not alone on that, pretty much everyone who watches the show was ecstatic that Lori died.

What cowboy? do you mean Shane? Cause he died a while ago. If you are referring to Shane as one cowboy I'm going to assume the other one is Rick and I don't know why you would want Rick dead...
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-11-12 at 02:57 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Did I miss something completely obvious regarding Lori? When Rick found the place where Lori gave birth he found a big puddle of blood from the C-section, he also found a bullet next to her, how does this make it impossible that she is alive? If anything I would say that she is still alive, taken by whoever called the phone?
    Also regaring the Penny thing, what did all those lines in the pamphlet mean? Days she has been (walking)dead or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Did I miss something completely obvious regarding Lori? When Rick found the place where Lori gave birth he found a big puddle of blood from the C-section, he also found a bullet next to her, how does this make it impossible that she is alive? If anything I would say that she is still alive, taken by whoever called the phone?
    Also regaring the Penny thing, what did all those lines in the pamphlet mean? Days she has been (walking)dead or what?
    this is from the talking dead, Lori was the inside the walker rick found (the huge stomach) the bullet was the one carl shot and the hair on the walkers face was lori's
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    this is from the talking dead, Lori was the inside the walker rick found (the huge stomach) the bullet was the one carl shot and the hair on the walkers face was lori's
    What the heck is the talking dead? So we're supposed to think that a single Zombie can eat an entire human in less than a day? Evidence throughout the other seasons show 2-3 walkers taking plenty of time to eat one person.
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-11-12 at 03:51 PM.

Carol is alive. She found Lori, who is still alive and she is keeping her alive.

This explains why Carol's body has not been found and why Lori's body has not been found. The zombie did not eat her, because I doubt that zombie would have devoured her bones/skull and all.

Lori must live so that the Governor can kill her.
    Last edited by Dald; 2012-11-12 at 04:00 PM.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Carol is alive. She found Lori, who is still alive and she is keeping her alive.

This explains why Carol's body has not been found and why Lori's body has not been found. The zombie did not eat her, because I doubt that zombie would have devoured her bones/skull and all.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I think the phone call was in Rick's head. He's lost his mind and is starting to hear things (like the baby crying, the telephone). He's probably going to have a conversation with "Lori" over the telephone. Spoiler: In the sneak peek from next week you can see Rick hold together for about one minute while he checks on the group then he rushes back into his hallucination; it's an interesting way for the mind to cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post

Lori must live so that the Governor can kill her.
    I hope not. I never want to hear her again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the phone call was in Rick's head. He's lost his mind and is starting to hear things (like the baby crying, the telephone). He's probably going to have a conversation with "Lori" over the telephone. Spoiler: In the sneak peek from next week you can see Rick hold together for about one minute while he checks on the group then he rushes back into his hallucination; it's an interesting way for the mind to cope.
    1st... why did you resurrect a 2 year old thread to talk about last nights episode?

2nd, Glen tells the inmates he needs 2 more graves in addition to the one he already dug 2+1 = 3 am I missing something Lori and T-Dawg were the only ones we saw/think are dead. Unless they think Carol is dead... but last we saw her, she escaped (which is why/how T-Dawg died). Never saw Carol die or get attacked to lead us (the viewer) to assume she is dead.

3rd, at the end of the episode the graves are filled... the only body that could have been placed in any of the 3 graves was what was left of T-Dawg.

Sorry don't know how to block it out... but the thread is labeled spoilers so... youd think people will look at their own risk.

Deleted
    The preview for the next episode showed a Rick that was well-groomed and seemed sane, this wouldn't really add up with Lori being gone would it? The one with the phone being a hallucination could be plausible I guess

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    1st... why did you resurrect a 2 year old thread to talk about last nights episode?

2nd, Glen tells the inmates he needs 2 more graves in addition to the one he already dug 2+1 = 3 am I missing something Lori and T-Dawg were the only ones we saw/think are dead. Unless they think Carol is dead... but last we saw her, she escaped (which is why/how T-Dawg died). Never saw Carol die or get attacked to lead us (the viewer) to assume she is dead.

3rd, at the end of the episode the graves are filled... the only body that could have been placed in any of the 3 graves was what was left of T-Dawg.

Sorry don't know how to block it out... but the thread is labeled spoilers so... youd think people will look at their own risk.
    Who ressurected a 2 year old thread? The discussions are pretty new and mostly active when a new episode is released.

2&3 seeing as T-dog's corpse was mostly gone, Lori was missing, and so was Carol, I think the graves were just meant to be symbolic, for peace of mind or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    The preview for the next episode showed a Rick that was well-groomed and seemed sane, this wouldn't really add up with Lori being gone would it? The one with the phone being a hallucination could be plausible I guess

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:27 PM ----------

Who ressurected a 2 year old thread? The discussions are pretty new and mostly active when a new episode is released.

2&3 seeing as T-dog's corpse was mostly gone, Lori was missing, and so was Carol, I think the graves were just meant to be symbolic, for peace of mind or something.
    Read the date wrong on top of page 64...

I thought last week when it showed the preview for THIS week (last night) there was a scene with Rick and a stub... in the comics he loses a hand in the prison at some point. The show has already taken some creative licenses (which is fine) i.e. the death of Shane. But i was kind hoping his reckless rampage in the prison was going to yield a handless Rick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Read the date wrong on top of page 64...

I thought last week when it showed the preview for THIS week (last night) there was a scene with Rick and a stub... in the comics he loses a hand in the prison at some point. The show has already taken some creative licenses (which is fine) i.e. the death of Shane. But i was kind hoping his reckless rampage in the prison was going to yield a handless Rick.
    Was the old dude and Merle in the comics and did they lose their limbs? I'm guessing the creators think that the whole losing limb stuff has been covered with those two, but you never know, we still have a while to go.
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-11-12 at 05:39 PM.