The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    This along with Buffy/Angel the "sister" show only occured at the end of the first shows run right? I mean TNG brought DS9 with like 1 or 2 years left on it's run. In this scenario WD might go to season 12, while this show would be in like season 7 which is fairly new.

I hope I am wrong, I hope it's a great show. But I also don't plan to get my hopes super high up.
    Angel was created only two years after buffy had been on and they both ran for about 5 more years. Buffy for 7 seasons total and Angel for 5. I would say Star Trek and to a lesser extent Stargate both fit the concept though as the keep extending the same universe and premise far beyond the initial concept. The reason why you typically don't see spinoffs at the same time is due to production costs and studios focusing on one show, but TWD has become quite a bit larger than any of these shows and will be able to utilize many cost saving measures by running at the same time.

In any case, this is really a unique circumstance and is more of a continuation of the universe much like you have multiple versions of Marvel programs running all over the place. There are solo movies, group movies, TV shows that tie them together, more TV shows coming, etc. That's probably the best example to look to for how this will operate.
    BAD WOLF

I guess, and like I said I hope they dispel my concerns and it ends up being great. This show will eventually limit both shows though, since they basically have to stay away from any plot/unique character from the other show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Fair enough, although I haven't seen buffy. it is not in any way a procedural (Monster of the week type show) correct?
    It was a mix, it had a monster of the week nearly every episode with a 'big bad' that ran through the entire season who appeared during most episodes, but generally every episode was self contained. I used to help write episode descriptions for Buffy forums, so sad

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finishing up Season 2 rewatch. Absolutely insane to see the differences in people now compared to even then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Finishing up Season 2 rewatch. Absolutely insane to see the differences in people now compared to even then.
    It's a bit like Game of Thrones: Dead, dead, crippled, lost etc.

I'm back and I bring with me spoilers from the back half of the season

What do you want to know my children
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post

Does Carl die? Please tell me he dies.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Does Morgan join the group or at least catch up before the end of S5?

10+ Year Old Account

What's the deal with airline food?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    carl wont die unless he wants off the show. anyone hoping carl will ever die need to just give up on that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Carl has to stay on the show for the special Christmas episode they have planned for next year where Carl accidentally shoots his eye out with a rifle after Rick warns him repeatedly that he shouldn't use a rifle. It hearkens to both the comics and a traditional Christmas movie so the story is fitting.

Also, there's a scene where a zombie gets stuck to a flagpole b/c they have moved far up north and it's snowy/icy. I'm not sure how they'll set this up, but it's likely that other zombies triple dog dare him and what we see in the episode is the result.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    carl wont die unless he wants off the show. anyone hoping carl will ever die need to just give up on that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Carl has to stay on the show for the special Christmas episode they have planned for next year where Carl accidentally shoots his eye out with a rifle after Rick warns him repeatedly that he shouldn't use a rifle. It hearkens to both the comics and a traditional Christmas movie so the story is fitting.

Also, there's a scene where a zombie gets stuck to a flagpole b/c they have moved far up north and it's snowy/icy. I'm not sure how they'll set this up, but it's likely that other zombies triple dog dare him and what we see in the episode is the result.
    He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Does Morgan join the group or at least catch up before the end of S5?
    He wasn't spotted on set, so if he does show up, he would have been hidden really well, or he's in the season finale. He'll probably show up in the season finale and he'll be a main character next season.

I also know of at least one character, maybe two that will die in the back half.

He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale..
    dont forget kirkman said he might lose a different body part instead of his eye. he might lose a hand or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

dont forget kirkman said he might lose a different body part instead of his eye. he might lose a hand or something
    Kirkman's a troll, he just fucks with everyone.

I also know of at least one character, maybe two that will die in the back half.
    Then say it................
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

A toe.

Dunh dunh DUNNH!

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale.
    So the entire Alexandria Safe Zone arc will be played out this season? Thought they would reach it at the end of the season.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2015-01-30 at 10:09 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, don't. This isn't for spoilers of things that haven't happened in the show yet. I was pretty sure we cleared that up. If you want to know, PM him.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, don't. This isn't for spoilers of things that haven't happened in the show yet. I was pretty sure we cleared that up. If you want to know, PM him.

Or he could put it in spoiler tags.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Or he could put it in spoiler tags.
    That would work, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    So the entire Alexandria Safe Zone arc will be played out this season? Thought they would reach it at the [I]end[/I] of the season.
    They reach it well before the end of the season. Like 2-3 episodes in they'll meet Aaron and his boyfriend and go to the Safe Zone. 4th episode is strongly rumored to be in Alexandria.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrese is going to be kill very quickly. Like in the first episode back. Rumor has it, he'll die very heroically. They'll be using the story from the comic where Donna is killed, the Wiltshire Estates part very early in the comic books, for killing him off. In the trailer its that gated area. The second, unknown if he dies or is just gone because he had family in Virgina, but the new kid, Noah. Also Tara is a possibility.

Also if you couldn't tell already, Sasha has taken the place of Andrea in the comic books. She was seen in the "sniper tower" in Alexandria.

Ricks beard will be shaved around the 12th(4th episode).

The storm you see in the latest trailer is rumored to be in the 11th episode.

I have more, but I'll wait a bit to make sure more is concrete before I let you all know.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2015-01-30 at 01:21 AM.