Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I'm back and I bring with me spoilers from the back half of the season

What do you want to know my children
    What's the deal with airline food?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Does Carl die? Please tell me he dies.
    carl wont die unless he wants off the show. anyone hoping carl will ever die need to just give up on that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Carl has to stay on the show for the special Christmas episode they have planned for next year where Carl accidentally shoots his eye out with a rifle after Rick warns him repeatedly that he shouldn't use a rifle. It hearkens to both the comics and a traditional Christmas movie so the story is fitting.

Also, there's a scene where a zombie gets stuck to a flagpole b/c they have moved far up north and it's snowy/icy. I'm not sure how they'll set this up, but it's likely that other zombies triple dog dare him and what we see in the episode is the result.
    BAD WOLF

Does Carl die? Please tell me he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    carl wont die unless he wants off the show. anyone hoping carl will ever die need to just give up on that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Carl has to stay on the show for the special Christmas episode they have planned for next year where Carl accidentally shoots his eye out with a rifle after Rick warns him repeatedly that he shouldn't use a rifle. It hearkens to both the comics and a traditional Christmas movie so the story is fitting.

Also, there's a scene where a zombie gets stuck to a flagpole b/c they have moved far up north and it's snowy/icy. I'm not sure how they'll set this up, but it's likely that other zombies triple dog dare him and what we see in the episode is the result.
    He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Does Morgan join the group or at least catch up before the end of S5?
    He wasn't spotted on set, so if he does show up, he would have been hidden really well, or he's in the season finale. He'll probably show up in the season finale and he'll be a main character next season.

I also know of at least one character, maybe two that will die in the back half.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale..
    dont forget kirkman said he might lose a different body part instead of his eye. he might lose a hand or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

dont forget kirkman said he might lose a different body part instead of his eye. he might lose a hand or something
    Kirkman's a troll, he just fucks with everyone.

I also know of at least one character, maybe two that will die in the back half.
    Then say it................
    "Facts", brought to you by Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.

A toe.

Dunh dunh DUNNH!

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't die

The worst that will probably happen to him will be him losing his eye, which could be 50/50 in the finale, since stunt double was seen on the set of the season finale.
    So the entire Alexandria Safe Zone arc will be played out this season? Thought they would reach it at the [I]end[/I] of the season.
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

Actually, don't. This isn't for spoilers of things that haven't happened in the show yet. I was pretty sure we cleared that up. If you want to know, PM him.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, don't. This isn't for spoilers of things that haven't happened in the show yet. I was pretty sure we cleared that up. If you want to know, PM him.

Or he could put it in spoiler tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Or he could put it in spoiler tags.
    That would work, too.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    So the entire Alexandria Safe Zone arc will be played out this season? Thought they would reach it at the [I]end[/I] of the season.
    They reach it well before the end of the season. Like 2-3 episodes in they'll meet Aaron and his boyfriend and go to the Safe Zone. 4th episode is strongly rumored to be in Alexandria.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrese is going to be kill very quickly. Like in the first episode back. Rumor has it, he'll die very heroically. They'll be using the story from the comic where Donna is killed, the Wiltshire Estates part very early in the comic books, for killing him off. In the trailer its that gated area. The second, unknown if he dies or is just gone because he had family in Virgina, but the new kid, Noah. Also Tara is a possibility.

Also if you couldn't tell already, Sasha has taken the place of Andrea in the comic books. She was seen in the "sniper tower" in Alexandria.

Ricks beard will be shaved around the 12th(4th episode).

The storm you see in the latest trailer is rumored to be in the 11th episode.

I have more, but I'll wait a bit to make sure more is concrete before I let you all know.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; Today at 01:21 AM.