10+ Year Old Account
    My choice would be the channel islands, in the middle of the sea and a good 5 large habitable islands and a fairly decent weather system, my parents live on a boat, so I will be hopping on that and sailing out there first chance I get in a Z apocolypse :P

So what's everyone going to be doing until S6 starts? I don't think a date has been confirmed, but somewhere around September/October is my guess.

I only recently started getting into Game of Thrones and will probably get caught up on that. Also actually missed a small chunk of Walking Dead season 3 (something like 3-4 episodes in the middle of the season) that I still need to watch. This Walking Dead spinoff also has me interested. I'm going to be all over that for sure.

Aside from that....I really don't watch a lot of TV. :| There's that one show where they talk about how they use forensics to solve murder cases and such that I find a bit interesting, but only every once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started z nation, personally I think it's great fun, so I'll be finishing that off then maybe finally start sons of anarchy. OITNB starts in June too!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    My choice would be the channel islands, in the middle of the sea and a good 5 large habitable islands and a fairly decent weather system, my parents live on a boat, so I will be hopping on that and sailing out there first chance I get in a Z apocolypse :P
    Hawaii would be a good choice, too. You don't want isolation - you'll need a decent sized group of people to build and work a community. Hawaii gives you existing infrastructure, a place that can grow all the vegetables you'll need and that can sustain livestock. It's small enough that even an overrunning of zombies could be beaten back by a small, well organized group. The military has a large contingent there, so weapons and ammo will not be a problem (even if the military itself collapses). And large destruction weapons will be neutralized by the loss of command and control codes (nuclear/chemical/biological/etc).

I'm really only familiar with U.S. locations, however, so other country's might have better locations.

I started z nation, personally I think it's great fun, so I'll be finishing that off then maybe finally start sons of anarchy. OITNB starts in June too!
    z nation is a good quick fix when waiting on TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    So what's everyone going to be doing until S6 starts? I don't think a date has been confirmed, but somewhere around September/October is my guess.

I only recently started getting into Game of Thrones and will probably get caught up on that. Also actually missed a small chunk of Walking Dead season 3 (something like 3-4 episodes in the middle of the season) that I still need to watch. This Walking Dead spinoff also has me interested. I'm going to be all over that for sure.

Aside from that....I really don't watch a lot of TV. :| There's that one show where they talk about how they use forensics to solve murder cases and such that I find a bit interesting, but only every once in a while.
    Well i have some series too watch.

Ive got Daredevil, Jessica Jones , GoT, The Strain, The Leftovers, True Detective , so you can see im set tv wise.

Oh and Fear the Walking Dead.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Watch Game of Thrones. Then binge watch Breaking Bad. Rewatch all of The Walking dead before season 6 starts. Maybe I'll fit Dexter in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Z Nation was really decent. GoT on Sunday, watching LOST again, but I might also start watching The Wire again. Justified is wrapping up, so that's also something to replace for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Z Nation was really decent. GoT on Sunday, watching LOST again, but I might also start watching The Wire again. Justified is wrapping up, so that's also something to replace for me.
    Just cannot get into a "zanny" version of TWD, but I'm honestly jealous of those that are enjoying Z Nation - might have to look at it again in a couple of months. I never watched Justified - should I?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just cannot get into a "zanny" version of TWD, but I'm honestly jealous of those that are enjoying Z Nation - might have to look at it again in a couple of months. I never watched Justified - should I?
    justified is a good show 2. hell if the opening scene of the 1st episode doesnt get you to watch the show, then something is wrong. when the music kicks in, you get reeled in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIqDKhWmP3k

The first time I turned it on, it was a middle of the season episode and I thought it was pretty weak. Almost the same as I felt when I first saw Sons of Anarchy (somewhere in season 3). Much later, a friend at work said he started watching it and said it was decent enough, so I gave it another shot and marathon'd it that weekend. While not great, was worth a watch for the most part.

Justified is pretty great. There are some really great characters on this show, Walton Goggins steals the show.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Re-watching 5.16 - S5 finale. Hearing Aaron and Daryl talking about the first group that Aaron and Deanna had to kick out, the group leader that was kicked out, Davison (sp?), I'm betting he's the Wolf leader.

Re-watching 5.16 - S5 finale. Hearing Aaron and Daryl talking about the first group that Aaron and Deanna had to kick out, the group leader that was kicked out, Davison (sp?), I'm betting he's the Wolf leader.
    Yeah, I'm betting the Wolves will at least somehow be related to the group that got exiled. I'm also wondering if Nicholas is in league with them somehow, or if he's just a douchebag who hates Glenn with nothing else to him beyond that.

Also: it'll be interesting if the show does anything else with the relationship between Enid and Carl. She already has a boyfriend (Pete's older son), so the two might end up fighting over her. But I'm pretty sure Carl would wreck the other kid, since he's been toughened by the outside world.

I still think Enid may be the show's equivalent of that Whisperers girl from the comics. If so, she'll end up being in league with some bad guys (maybe one of the Wolves is her dad or something?), and Carl may end up losing his virginity to her.

Can't wait to see more of Morgan. It'll be interesting to see what he thinks of Rick after witnessing that execution, since he's "all life is precious" now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-04-21 at 11:45 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm betting the Wolves will at least somehow be related to the group that got exiled. I'm also wondering if Nicholas is in league with them somehow, or if he's just a douchebag who hates Glenn with nothing else to him beyond that.
    I vote douchebag. He doesn't seem smart enough to be a spy. However, the plot would be immensely better if he was a spy.

Also: it'll be interesting if the show does anything else with the relationship between Enid and Carl. She already has a boyfriend (Pete's older son), so the two might end up fighting over her. But I'm pretty sure Carl would wreck the other kid, since he's been toughened by the outside world.
    Lol, he would totally wreck that kid.

Can't wait to see more of Morgan. It'll be interesting to see what he thinks of Rick after witnessing that execution, since he's "all life is precious" now.
    I rewatched that final scene a couple of extra times. Just an amazing sequence. I think Morgan brings Rick back fully, even though Rick had made it clear that he was staying on the "good" side for good. (yes, I'm bringing it back)

Yeah i doubt they'll show 14 year old carl shagging.

Rather watch morgan ninja around. Could have a cool sparring scene with michonne.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Rather watch morgan ninja around. Could have a cool sparring scene with michonne.
    I watched that entire episode again, and the part in the beginning where Morgan kicks some ass - it's not really that high quality "ninja'ing". He's really just swinging the stick well and knows something about fighting two people at one time. Don't get me wrong, he's got game, but it doesn't really look like he found a dojo that was open after the apocalypse hit.

He is totally awesome though, please don't misunderstand my point here.

He had an arsenal back in his safehouse. Him not having guns with him but using a stick shows he has plenty confidence in it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He had an arsenal back in his safehouse. Him not having guns with him but using a stick shows he has plenty confidence in it.
    I think he does have guns with him, he's just so confident with the stick he didn't need to use them. I'm agreeing with you, in case it's not clear.

Most that'd happen would be a little smoochy smooch between Enid and Carl, and of course Daryl seeing it and teasing him, or Michonne.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Most that'd happen would be a little smoochy smooch between Enid and Carl, and of course Daryl seeing it and teasing him, or Michonne.
    Yeah, they're not going to show much more than that on TV. Although it may just end up being an implied thing.