Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He had an arsenal back in his safehouse. Him not having guns with him but using a stick shows he has plenty confidence in it.
    I think he does have guns with him, he's just so confident with the stick he didn't need to use them. I'm agreeing with you, in case it's not clear.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Most that'd happen would be a little smoochy smooch between Enid and Carl, and of course Daryl seeing it and teasing him, or Michonne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Mom is mom. You don't eat mom.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Most that'd happen would be a little smoochy smooch between Enid and Carl, and of course Daryl seeing it and teasing him, or Michonne.
    Yeah, they're not going to show much more than that on TV. Although it may just end up being an implied thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "there are people with dildo's older than you, your opinions do not matter."

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah, they're not going to show much more than that on TV. Although it may just end up being an implied thing.
    I think you're right, a little smoochy-smoochy and then back to Rick Beast-Mode.

Unless Carl is in for more misery (because killing you mother isn't enough), Enid turns out to be the Wolf mole. Whoops.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.