1. #7161
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Maybe Morgan is taking his place then?
    i doubt it. jesus is pretty important for the negan stuff

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I've only watched the show. Jesus?

    (I'm assuming this isn't the second coming)
    jesus isnt his real name, hes just called jesus because he looks like jesus
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  2. #7162
    I am Murloc! Ciddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kharanos, Dun Morogh
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Maybe Morgan is taking his place then?
    Yeah, I kinda doubt it, for the same reasons Immitis said. Also: Morgan is in the comic too, so they were separate characters in the comic.

    Also...I can't quote word for word because I don't remember exactly when it was, but I'm pretty sure Kirkman said on Talking Dead once that they eventually want Jesus to be in the show (people ask him all the time about major comic characters that haven't yet been introduced on the show like Negan, etc, and he addresses those questions sometimes).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-07-16 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "there are people with dildo's older than you, your opinions do not matter."

  3. #7163
    i didn't hate WWZ, but it didn't feel like a zombie movie either. That whole end segment ruined it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  4. #7164
    i also partially wanna see jesus because all the whining from people when a guy called jesus is gay will be hilarious.

    its gonna be so damn funny, the daryl drama was funny enough
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  5. #7165
    Immortal cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    7,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i also partially wanna see jesus because all the whining from people when a guy called jesus is gay will be hilarious.

    its gonna be so damn funny, the daryl drama was funny enough
    Holy hell, if they bring him in, they have to keep his orientation for the show. People will go nuts! Sounds like a good character, too.

    It seems like Negan isn't going to come into the show until at least Season 7. If Jesus brings on Negan, and we didn't even see him in the preview, then Season 7 is the earliest we'll see the story line come into play.
    The less you know, the more you believe.


    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

  6. #7166
    I am Murloc! Ciddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kharanos, Dun Morogh
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It seems like Negan isn't going to come into the show until at least Season 7. If Jesus brings on Negan, and we didn't even see him in the preview, then Season 7 is the earliest we'll see the story line come into play.
    Yeah. I think a lot of it is just waiting for the appropriate actor for the role to come along (or, in Negan's case, coming up with some way to get a character whose every other word is "fuck" on TV without butchering said character). It's a lot easier to introduce characters in the comic, since all they really have to do is draw a few different lines.

    In the meantime, I'm sure the writers can come up with enough content that's original to the show, or just filler stuff. For example, I don't think the whole Dawn/hospital story even happened in the comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "there are people with dildo's older than you, your opinions do not matter."

  7. #7167
    Elemental Lord draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    8,242
    Gay Jesus, I'm digging that, that'll ruffle a lot of feathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    6.1 convinced me to leave the game. 6.2 confirmed my choice.
    And now they kill Warhammer...

  8. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah. I think a lot of it is just waiting for the appropriate actor for the role to come along (or, in Negan's case, coming up with some way to get a character whose every other word is "fuck" on TV without butchering said character). It's a lot easier to introduce characters in the comic, since all they really have to do is draw a few different lines.

    In the meantime, I'm sure the writers can come up with enough content that's original to the show, or just filler stuff. For example, I don't think the whole Dawn/hospital story even happened in the comic.
    I really don’t see a way they get Negan on the show, and have him still be Negan. His expletives and his let’s say very graphic violence are two of if not the most important features of the character. There isn’t really a way to transfer those characteristics over, with them being on AMC. The Governor was changed in subtle ways from comic to TV show, but his presence and style remained mostly the same. There seems to be no way to do that with Negan, so I am really curious what they end up doing. I find it strange that Kirkman would have wrote the character, since the show was pretty popular already by the time I was written, and he knew f bombs wouldn’t be allowed.
    The Hospital, Terminus, CDC, etc. They have done several arcs that weren’t in the comics, and omitted changed things too.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    What if there was a second spitter!

  9. #7169
    Immortal cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    7,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I really don’t see a way they get Negan on the show, and have him still be Negan. His expletives and his let’s say very graphic violence are two of if not the most important features of the character. There isn’t really a way to transfer those characteristics over, with them being on AMC.
    If you haven't been watching Hannibal then you aren't up to date on industry graphic violence standards. After that show, I'm not sure what they can't show in regards to violence (but god forbid they show some brief nudity or curse language - jesus this is a fucked up country). The violence thing shouldn't be a problem.

    The language thing might be a slight problem, but there are ways around it. Battlestar Galactica overcame it with a change from Fuck to Frack. Not sure that would work here, but there might be another work around.
    The less you know, the more you believe.


    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

  10. #7170
    i have a feeling negan will be saying bitch and shit alot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •