that made it so much better
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Damn, it already got pulled. :|

It was pretty good. Damn you FCC regulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Damn, it already got pulled. :|
    It'll keep popping up

Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Still seems like a shitty ending and bad language isn't enough to save it.

someone needs to burn down the government so we get that negan 24/7
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    There are a few times I've wanted to smack people in Walking Dead, sure. Tyreese is a good example. This is someone who had been alive in a zombie apocalypse for at least a year by that point, and he turned his back to an unchecked room in a strange house. He should've known better by that point.

That said...I'm not sure I'd be 100% vigilant and perfect all the time either. We're only human, and it only takes one slip.
    The way he dies in the comic is a lot better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    someone needs to burn down the government so we get that negan 24/7
    The Negan that can't swear? Is this the Mormon apocalypse?

Negan's language while something I was fearing they would ruin the character with didn't end up mattering. Because they ruined it in a completely different way. Now for the rest of the show Negan will matter WAY less because his intro is so shitty. So hey, congrats to them. They managed to sidestep the whole issue of him swearing a lot by giving a shitty cliffhanger ending to a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Negan's language while something I was fearing they would ruin the character with didn't end up mattering. Because they ruined it in a completely different way. Now for the rest of the show Negan will matter WAY less because his intro is so shitty. So hey, congrats to them. They managed to sidestep the whole issue of him swearing a lot by giving a shitty cliffhanger ending to a season.
    They've mishandled a lot of the story in the show for a long time now. His language wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't make the saviors the boogeymen. They did the same thing with the governor. Watch the episode where he is chasing Andrea again. Mother fucker must be half Cherokee. Just make them bad guy bikers who kill, not some mysterious all powerful force that knowns which roads they are going down, and leaves little bread crumbs to corral them to Negan's RV. I hate Gimple so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    They've mishandled a lot of the story in the show for a long time now. His language wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't make the saviors the boogeymen. They did the same thing with the governor. Watch the episode where he is chasing Andrea again. Mother fucker must be half Cherokee. Just make them bad guy bikers who kill, not some mysterious all powerful force that knowns which roads they are going down, and leaves little bread crumbs to corral them to Negan's RV. I hate Gimple so much.
    Yea that whole season finale was ridiclous, but you forget because of how idiotic the ending was. I don't know exactly what their problem is. They follow the source material seemingly at random and 100% of every bad part of the show has been when they veered away. If you constantly are striking out when you try your own thing stop and just do what you are supposed to.

Deleted
    Still don't like how skinny JDM looks as Negan.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Yea that whole season finale was ridiclous, but you forget because of how idiotic the ending was. I don't know exactly what their problem is. They follow the source material seemingly at random and 100% of every bad part of the show has been when they veered away. If you constantly are striking out when you try your own thing stop and just do what you are supposed to.
    Whenever the show writes something off book it goes wrong. Not that the comics were perfect in story, but they were definitely better. For instance, the slave capturing cops... Or Carol using a bottle rocket out of a gun and aiming it perfectly at the propane tank for Terminus... Anything AMC does with guns is horribly wrong, and completely pulls me out of the story. The magical stinger missile RPG. These people are sharp shooter when it's a zombie, but they can't hit a single person when they are alive. The Morgan side story of Akido... When you stop and think about all the off book stories you see the extreme weakness in the writing staff.

It seems AMC is finally ready to acknowledge that it wasn't rick who got lucilled . Shame they hid him in the comic con trailer.

Thought they were gona kiss. Maybe that's why he drags Rick to the rv? Bit awkward with a crowd

The fact that Negan dragged Rick to the RV with the hatchet, will TV Rick finally catch up to comic rick appendage wise?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's highly unlikely considering how long Rick is around for even in the Comic Series. They decided against it in the prison due to money constraints and general annoyance doing scenes. It's easier to work in comics because comic's don't move like shows do they're all still shots.

I don't think he'll lose the hand. It's really annoying to film like that and limits the character's ability to do cool shit.

yeah, had a feeling that would be the case, only wishful thinking from my part =)

Deleted
    So judging by the right hand man title, either darrel gets clubbered or rick loses his right hand literally.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So judging by the right hand man title, either darrel gets clubbered or rick loses his right hand literally.
    i viewed that more as glen getting killed

i feel abraham gets killed first, then everyone breathes a sigh of relief as they think glen lives then bam, dead glen