Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glenn and Abraham's deaths were comically violent to the point of thinking I was watching some torture/gore fetish shit. Noah's death isn't quite on the same level, but it was still pretty nasty. Spencer's was..Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first time I saw Glenns and Abes death I was sad, but it was and it still not is even close to as nasty as Noah's to me. I can watch Glenn's death even though its horrible because they simply don't show the process of it being destroyed hit after hit, they show it when hes already destroyed. Noah's death to this day I can't watch without looking away.

Nevertheless, those complaints are cringeworthy coming from a show that has been super violent since at the very least season 2.

Didn't really think it was all that gory, but I've read the comics too, so hey.

Cant wait for second half of the season

I too can't wait for 2 good episodes and 6 episodes of filler where they focus on minor characters and set up their predictable death. Or maybe someone will get an arrow in the eye or something random for "surprise"

#getanewshowrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I too can't wait for 2 good episodes and 6 episodes of filler where they focus on minor characters and set up their predictable death. Or maybe someone will get an arrow in the eye or something random for "surprise"

#getanewshowrunner
    What we really really need is 6 episodes each based on a single characters development!

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What we really really need is 6 episodes each based on a single characters development!
    Also need the negan back story episodes like they did for the governor. He can have a beard and meet a lady who has a dying father. Maybe it's an entire episode showing him find and make his baseball bat. One can hope

Also need the negan back story episodes like they did for the governor. He can have a beard and meet a lady who has a dying father. Maybe it's an entire episode showing him find and make his baseball bat. One can hope
    if they do his backstory like the comics then he was just a really mean ping pong coach
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Lol I just realised why the mid season break is so long. AMC actually just wait out the American football season so they don't have to compete for viewers. Damn AMC are rating whores

Deleted
    Lol I just realised why the mid season break is so long. AMC actually just wait out the American football season so they don't have to compete for viewers. Damn AMC are rating whores
    Been like that for a couple of years now, very annoying.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see that mismatched boots person be in 3-4 episodes before we can see that the second half of the season actually started. Need my filler

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well isn't that the main ambition of tv shows, to get good ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well isn't that the main ambition of tv shows, to get good ratings?
    Yeah its just the art should be the focus and the ratings will come. They focus too much on it and the art suffers

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, is this the same show? We've reached a new point of ridiculousness. Don't know if I love it or hate it yet.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Enjoyed the episode but sadly I feel its going to just be a half season build up for season 8...

Does look like next week could be really interesting.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that last scene seems kinda awkward, The group gets swarmed by a bunch of dodgy looking people with some of them having a creepy as shit smile, then Rick smiles at the end after that person in the hood and face mask
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Price View Post
    Man that last scene seems kinda awkward, The group gets swarmed by a bunch of dodgy looking people with some of them having a creepy as shit smile, then Rick smiles at the end after that person in the hood and face mask
    He realized he just found his army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Decent episode. Ill see you again for the finale.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, really enjoyed that episode. Car scene was surprisingly awesome, watching zombies getting mowed down like that is just nice. I was grinning like a motherfucker when Rick smiled at the ending. Maybe this will change Ezekiels mind about siding with Rick. Looking forward to this Sunday, looks interesting, especially the spikey zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Price View Post
    Guess you missed the scene where Michonne told him it was ok to smile, we're gona survive.

And as Bullettime said, he just found his new army.