Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Ideas: Clever/Funny Shaman Names

    Hello fellow MMO-Champ'ers,

    I'm looking to re-roll Horde on my Shaman and i'm after a clever/funny name for him. His current name is very bland and dull, so I was hoping we could all put our collective thoughts and ideas into coming up with some inspiring Shammy names. (:
    Feel free to share your own Shaman names, or even funny names of your other toons - but beware, I might steal them if I like them too much >;D
    Gogo!

    P.S. I plan on making him a Troll, unless someone can convince me otherwise ^^

  2. #2
    Who.........Shaman tanking rules
    love the video though
    "hey, if you dont like it, go to Russia"

    -Homer Simpson

  3. #3
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran
    Posts
    27
    My Enhancer is named Katrina. Guess why.
    I like it.

  4. #4
    Aha, very nice.

    I saw a Shaman earlier named 'Scrototem'. I lol'd.

  5. #5
    One I've seen on multiple servers is female trolls named OprahWindFury...

  6. #6
    oldegreg its going to be the name of my gob shammy

  7. #7
    Mechagnome AlexGrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ellsworthland Antarctica
    Posts
    666
    I don't have a shaman, but I got a few ideas for ya.
    Bacon, cheese, ketchup, french, fries, coke, pepsi, sprite, lettuce, onion, tomato, milk, shake, rootbeer

    Any of those work for ya?
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

  8. #8
    Mechagnome AlexGrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ellsworthland Antarctica
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by breric View Post
    My Enhancer is named Katrina. Guess why.
    I like it.
    That is sick and maligned thinking. When you die and go to the void you'll have to answer to Sargeras himself.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

  9. #9
    OprahWindfury is the best one I have seen. Just have to cut it to fit.

  10. #10
    My troll shamans name is traman, because well, ya know troll-oll+shaman-sh=Traman!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrey View Post
    I don't have a shaman, but I got a few ideas for ya.
    Bacon, cheese, ketchup, french, fries, coke, pepsi, sprite, lettuce, onion, tomato, milk, shake, rootbeer

    Any of those work for ya?
    I may have to sleep on them, but thanks :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Traman View Post
    My troll shamans name is traman, because well, ya know troll-oll+shaman-sh=Traman!
    Haha very nice indeed!

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral palladish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,011
    Well my resto shaman is "Healornodeal" not that great but thought I'd contribute

  13. #13
    You could name a DK Eurydice. I always thought that was amusing.

    You could name your shaman TrollThrall.

  14. #14
    Rubmytotems I've seen someone named that before.

  15. #15
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dalaran
    Posts
    27
    Do you prefer a name befitting the class shaman in general or would you like a name matching a certain spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    You could name a DK Eurydice. I always thought that was amusing.

    You could name your shaman TrollThrall.
    Why not Throll?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrey View Post
    That is sick and maligned thinking. When you die and go to the void you'll have to answer to Sargeras himself.
    I can live with that.

  16. #16
    Best I've ever seen is Shambulance.

    It made me laugh.

  17. #17
    I once saw a female troll shaman named "Restosexual" I loled hard at it.

  18. #18
    My bf made a male troll shaman after seeing the fist season of Americas Next Best Dance Crew, and we fell in love with the Jabbawockees. He named it "Shammawockee" and gave him white face paint (the Jabbawockees wore white masks, in case you dont know who they are)

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by breric View Post
    Do you prefer a name befitting the class shaman in general or would you like a name matching a certain spec?
    Either, either (: I will be resto, if it helps.

    Thanks guys these are some awesome names

  20. #20
    Oprahwindfury would be great.... If it wasn't 13 letters....

    Anyway:
    Shamazing
    Farsighted
    Shockolate
    Shocktopus
    Shockandroll
    Shockblocked
    Shamanoodles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •