<Hustle and Cuss> Thaurissan Horde

Hey guys and girls. I thought there might be a bit of interest here for a Cataclysm guild with a bit of a difference. This guild is all about getting back what you put in and as far as I’m aware it’s a first!

For starters to show that we are serious about getting this little project off the ground we are offering to cover the transfer fee for any core raiders on an alternate server that is interested in joining. We will also offer a small wage to our raiders for the first 3 months (1000 gold per month) of Cataclysm in addition to full access to guild repairs, materials and consumables! We are hoping this will attract the right people for the group.

In addition to all the little perks we will be awarding bonuses to top guild performers each month (as voted by the guild!) in the form of Time Cards, ‘real world’ vouchers, we’ll even shout you a beer down the pub! We feel that rewarding success and a little healthy competition is the best way to progress! Most of all it’s a bit of fun, offers a different environment and excitement in game. With the new guild levelling system this is the perfect time to give the idea a crack.

This idea stems from a group of 5 guys that have been raiding together since WotLK day one, a few additional members have come and gone but never found more that have slotted in worked together like we have. Instead of joining another boring guild thats does nothing between raids we have decided that forming our own group would be a great way to ensure we find other likeminded individuals and to try something different and fun.

We have always cleared each tier of content from Naxx to ICC but have never really found a group that can completely rip through content and have all HMs cleared before the next tier. This is what we want to change in addition to Achievements and guild levelling!

As for people interested in joining, we don’t care about your Gearscore, we don’t care if you haven’t cleared HM LK (we haven’t) and we don’t mind if you have just come back from an extended break from Wow, heck we don’t even care if want to start a new character! Cataclysm is a fresh start, so let’s make the most of it.

All we care about is that you want to be part of great group of guys and girls and spend the time and effort on taking the guild to the next level in Cataclysm and earn your selves some rewards along the way.

As for us we are not your typical stereo type of WoW gamers and have a diverse range of guys. Myself I’m 25 based in Melbourne, big into hot rods, bobbers and tattoos. I’m an Event Manager for Car magazine and build motorbikes in my spare time.. We hope to attract similar diversities.

Raid times are:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 830pm – 1130pm server time (GMT +10).

Obviously conditions apply to us paying for your transfer, stick with us for 60 days and we will reimburse you. The top guild contributor as voted by the guild will be awarded a Game Card (or voucher of equivalent value). Wages will be paid to the top 10 guild contributors each month for the first 3 months. Free repairs, access to guild bank etc will always remain. We will soon find out who just trying to leech off the generosity of the guild, so no issues there. Like any guild we don’t keep the under performers

I would also love to talk to anyone that is interested in helping me get this off the ground, officers etc! – I will cover all the giveaways so no stress there

Feel free to reply here, PM me or contact me in game on Soulshaka or Soulrott.

Fun times to be had, so get involved! Website will be up soon.