15+ Year Old Account

Need suggestion addons, for these ideas

Well I'm back, hereeee's johhny!!!

now I'm remaking my wonderfull oldscool UI, and am trying to update it here and there.
    I'm searching for a few addons tough and I don't know any updated once's, so i'd figured you guys can help this guy out.

Searching a addon that does:

1.0 - Change all the fonts (ex. Esc menu, NPC frames, Nameplates etc)
    2.0 - A action bar addon (that can do the same as Macaroon(making a buttons that go in a circle and just horizontal lined action bars)) but that's working properly without any hussle regarding Vehicle / pet bars, and the bar that will be used for example on Blood queen when u get bitten.
    3.0 - good unitframes to replace Ag_uf(with more or the same options, in order to organize my Unitframes)
    4.0 - A addon that controls all icons on my minimap, so I can view them in a more ordenedly fashion.
    5.0 - A panel addon to replace EEpanels(yes old I know!)
    6.0 - Buff bar addon, to organize buff icons on other places on the screen(possibly with textures around them etc.)
    7.0 - A lightweight Auction addon
    8.0 - A lightweight but configurable chat addon

These are the addon's I'm searching for right now, hope you all can help me out with this, when my UI is done i'll post it^^...

~InstaQ

Just some ones that I'm using or can recommend.

1. tektikles
    2. Bartender
    3. StUF
    4. SexyMap
    5. kgPanels
    6. Buff addons are for the most part extinct because of the way they are securely handled now.
    7. Auctionator
    8. Prat

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

1. Never used myself.
    2. Only Macaroon springs to mind there.
    3. Shadowed Unit Frames (likely more user friendly), or Pitbull 4 (using myself)
    4. Not necessarily offering the control in the form you want, but I use this myself
    5. The sucessor to eepanels
    6. Several Options here - play around and see what suits - many buff addons have issues with rightclicking off - due to a UI limitation
    7. My current choice is not lightweight by any means.
    8. Perhaps not as lightweight as some, but I have used myself
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-10-18 at 03:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    alright any more people wanna help out and post there addons, would be appriciated!

@ computerNerd, how did you get macaroon enabled to have a proper pet/vehicle bar or possesed bar, cause what ever i've tried didn't work.

I never said I got on well with Macaroon, only that being the only one that came to mind that that degree of customisation.
    I did have a play with it a long time ago, but found it tedious to do anything with, so I gave up.
    If I find myself feeling brave enough I may take another look.

15+ Year Old Account
    my UI is posted on wowinterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...I1440X900.html
    thanks for the help guys.