Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah they aren't very skilled, but they can spam rejuv like a mad man and still be up there.

22k hps is alot they barely hit 10k before patch, i have been playing a holy priest since vanilla, and i really enjoy it, i did play a pala but that was boring.

But to be fair holy lacks good regen, we have always been great healers, and im not just talking live, in beta they aren't doing that great either.

In tbc we was abit OP and got nerfed, so nerf druids all the same or at least balance all healers the same

I am not bitching about regen, yeah it could be better, but i can manage with my cd's and mana pots, but all the same druids are getting insane regen right now.
    Last edited by Kacie; 2010-10-23 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroll View Post
    Eh, that's not really a fair comparison. If the druid and I 2 healed the fight instead of 4 healing it, chances are I am also right up their with his numbers. His own numbers wouldn't budge much because his hots are still ticking for what they do, where as my PoH wouldn't be overhealing nearly as much, and as such, my numbers would rise significantly.
    The druid in your log did a massive 33% more raw healing than you did.

You also seem to think that druid hots somehow get less penalized by overhealing than other heals. This is just false. The only reason this might seem true is when the druid doesn't alter his rotation much in high overheal environments, while healers with mainly direct heals relax on their spamming.

I am in full 277 gear (excluding Festergut boots that never drop and trinkets), with only one non-spirit item (284 Halion bracers).

Unbuffed combat regen while specced in Holy Concentration: 1043
    Unbuffed combat regen while not specced into Holy Concentration: 800

Therefore, holy concentration is only worth 11,664 mana during a 4 minute fight (typical length of a BQL fight). It doesn't come close to compensating for the benefit druids get from Revitalize or Discs get from Rapture. In some of the mana figures harky is quoting, I believe he is referring to total spirit regen, which isn't a valid comparison because every healer has spirit based regeneration now. Everyone has the option to wear full spirit gear and while priests probably get more from their 50% spirit based regen than anyone else, that's because the druids/shamans/disc priests are swimming in so much mana from their OP mana regen mechanics that they are reforging off every bit of spirit they can.

No, that's level 85 regen Tibbee. That should have been very clear from the 90k mana and 3k spirit figures.

to conclude this thread: SPIRIT