Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    738 KS crit in PVP on cloth. Beat that =P
    Absorption shield. Beat it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    *snip since it's a long post*
    First of all: sunder/FF did nothing for your ArP.

Second: real top-hunters just swapped out their glyphs per fight, they were dirt cheap anyway if you got a guildy to craft them.

The problem with the new glyph is a) you gotta use another GCD, messing up rotations/focus regen/imp SS procs, b) It's annoying for it to wait to reset the KS skill and c) it sucks to have lower KS damage in PvP, something that would finish someone off now doesn't and having to wait 1 GCD is alot with current resil/healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    maybe bad wording, all I meant was I was ignoring 94% of armor. Sunder/FF DOES something for me ignoring armor. The point still stands.

Second: real top-hunters just swapped out their glyphs per fight, they were dirt cheap anyway if you got a guildy to craft them.
    Could you possibly name me other fights than Sindragosa, where sub 20% isnt the shortest phase?

The problem with the new glyph is a) you gotta use another GCD, messing up rotations/focus regen/imp SS procs, b) It's annoying for it to wait to reset the KS skill
    I dont see an issue with having to use free ability twice in a row, especially with AS/SS spam rotation

c) it sucks to have lower KS damage in PvP, something that would finish someone off now doesn't and having to wait 1 GCD is alot with current resil/healing.
    Agree but KS was too powerful for PvP pre-patch in my opinion.
    BTW, isnt current resilience weaker then pre-patch? I am not following PvP that much so I might not be updated on this

Killshot uses... 0 focus.. >.> now.. consider it like this... Assume killshot cost 20 focus, so every 10 seconds you can killshot twice costing 40 focus and doing 34k damage.. yeah thats a damage loss

Now... killshot costs 0 focus can do 34k damage for 0 focus and you can also release a explosive shot which does around 30k damage if all 3 crit... Do you get it yet? 64k damage>55k damage

You have a brain, use it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Even before the patch, in pvp, I feel like our execute was pretty weak. Isn't it intended to kill its target, hence the name Kill Shot? Even then, I had plate wearers eat the execute all the damn time in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Isn't it intended to kill its target, hence the name Kill Shot?
    This

it's supposed to be a finishing move that now hits for less than a standard rotation shot (Arcane)

They did if you weren't capped at 100% ArP. Yes they only lower the total Armor of a target and do not add to your ArP % but if you were below the cap it still lowered the amount of armor you were dealing with. There is a base amount of armor that you can never ignore on boss targets, like 300 armor or something, but if you were at something like 95% ArP then SA and FF still helped a bit. The further away from the ArP cap the more important they were.

They are hella important now for things like Steady Shot and Kill Shot since we have no ArP at all any more.