Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    All this complaining is because, nowadays, we have trailers and previews for every little crappy thing that comes out, before it comes out; there is no more place for surprise or the excitement of seeing something for the first time, good or bad, we all watch trailers for the trailers and previews for the trailers trailer. Get over it already!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    I just said the same thing.

A blimp crashed into Orgimmar's Central District.

Deathwing lands on top of the entrance to Stormwind City.

And not a scream is heard.

Wat?

I know complaining is getting old for most people, but as much as I like the trailer, they did forget that.
    You can't hear screams over the sound of Deathwing's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    it has todo whit the Teen rating. if there be night elfs ripped aapart or burned alive it would not match its catogory
    While I don't exactly think the trailer needs to have people in it getting killed, I don't understand this arguement, since the Burning Crusade trailer showed Naga getting sliced in half and their bloody bodies collapsing, and later on showed a Draenei smash a few orcs in the face and getting their blood all over him. Pretty sure they even had a character get shot through the heart with an arrow.

The are not avoiding having people killed in the cinematic to avoid a rating change, they just didn't feel the need to waste time animating people when they are no the focus.
    Last edited by Grocalis; 2010-10-19 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    I just said the same thing.

A blimp crashed into Orgimmar's Central District.

Deathwing lands on top of the entrance to Stormwind City.

And not a scream is heard.

Wat?

I know complaining is getting old for most people, but as much as I like the trailer, they did forget that.

Kinda hard to hear a scream over a massive explosion/massive dragon aspect roar. Just saying xD