Spellhaste-Calculator

I updated my Spellhaste-Calculator (http://milamber.ch/spellhastecap.html) for 4.0.1

A few things might still be missing, would be nice of you to tell me if you see something.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    I updated my Spellhaste-Calculator (http://milamber.ch/spellhastecap.html) for 4.0.1

A few things might still be missing, would be nice of you to tell me if you see something.

I noticed one thing.
    You have Hyperspeed accelerators set at 340haste/12 seconds, it got nerfed its now 240 haste/12seconds.

Herbalism's Lifeblood now also gives you a 240 haste/20sec buff. I'd imagine it stacks with Hyperspeed, so as to warrant a separate checkbox on your page, but I don't have any chars that are Eng/Herb to test it.

I know you already have a 3% checkbox with Netherwind Presence, but you can add Darkness (first tier Shadowpriest) to its label. I'm sure there's more 3% haste talents too.

There are also several trees that have talents for a flat -0.5s cast time reduction on certain spells. Some of these spells are named: Bane, Clarity of Purpose, Divine Fury, Starlight Wrath, and Naturalist. Since they affect only some spells of a certain cast time, it may be difficult to include this, so you probably just want to work with the already-talented cast times.

Holy Paladins have a 20% haste cooldown called Divine Favor (you may want to consolidate the 20% self-buffs into 1 checkbox for convenience).

Improved Soul Fire is a 15% buff which could be added alongside Natures Grace.

Borrowed Time is currently only 14%.

Fire Mages have a 10% buff from Pyromaniac.

Finally, Glyph of Healing Touch glyph no longer reduces cast time, nor is Light's Grace a talent, so you can get rid of those comments on the spell list.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-10-18 at 09:36 AM.

Most fire mages only spec 2/3 in Netherwind presence. Would it be possible to add a 2% haste in there.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

You are missing the 10% haste from Improved Soul Fire as well.

not bad, thx so far

Thanks, added all above mentioned changes.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are missing Early Frost that reduce the cast of frostbolt by 0.7 sec (2/2) every 15 seconds. I don't know how much haste in % it would actually represents, but it should not be that hard to find out.

Also, Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice does not provide haste anymore as it was modified as being a relic with primary and combat stats instead, just like any other relics.

Added early frost and removed Bizuris Totem.

Hi Atanua
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

hey mate.. great job on this calculator.. but i think is way to messy set up...

maby u are interested in getting it set up more nice..
    if u are u can contact me and ill give u a hand with it