Lightbulb Warcraft in 3D?!

The new cinematic reminded me of a pretty epic movie trailer more than a game (the 30 sec and full length). I find it pretty awesome to get that feeling from a game trailer.
    It made me remember that Blizzard is still planning on coming out with the Warcraft movie in 2013.
    Which also made me wonder what kind of shenanigans Blizzard will pull off in terms of marketing and promoting the movie, and do you think that they'll have it in 3D?! :O
    Tell me what you think.

I know there are a lot of threads about the movie, but I like the discussions.

this world of warcraft movie is a myth, it will never come out

and about wow in 3d, well, lets not get too ahead of ourselves shall we

I personally hate 3d, it cause pain to my eyes......
    LOTR fantasy movie style FTW!!!!

I hate 3d as well. Those glasses just fuck everything up for me. I always choose to see a movie regular over 3d, if possible. The only time this wasn't possible was for RE Afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post

He meant the World of Warcraft MOVIE in 3D...
    And YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    3D is nice.. however blizz has a tendency to aim for the broad audience, so i doubt they'll go for 3D.. but .. i guess we'll have to see. it could also lead to more ticketsales.

in the end i guess its all about wether the movie is good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    The only time this wasn't possible was for RE Afterlife.
    Why the hell would anyone see that god awful movie? Not like the last 3 or 4 were any good. Almost as bad as the Saw franchise.

Well I was thinking they might go the route of a double release, one for 3D and one for regular, kind of how Avatar did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    He meant the World of Warcraft MOVIE in 3D...
    And YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not a world of warcraft movie, it's a movie from the warcraft universe, and it's definitely not a myth. It was announced at Blizzcon, can't remember which year though was like 2007 or something I think, and it was announced that Blizzard would be working together with Legendary Pictures to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

Have you guys tried playing WoW in 3D? I wouldn't recommend serious playing like progression raiding or serious pvp but anywhere else it's simply amazing.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-home-users.html

Just so you know you can watch the game in 3D since like 2008 if you get 120+ Hz monitor and Nvidia GPU. WoW was one of the first games to stupport this feature.

And the movie is not a myth. Blizzard confirmed it. Sam Rami confirmed it. But they said it's gonna be live-action movie, not full CGI like game trailers.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post

i'm sorry, but you haven't been paying attention to news have you?

Sam Raimi has been hired to direct, the script is going along fine, and it will be a movie about a human character, not related to current lore, so all them nerds can't go emo and cry when the movie doesn't portrait their favorit warcraft character the way they wanted it to be

Deleted
    People like OP are why Hollywood keeps churning out crappy 3D movies, and why they keep mowing down the box office competition.

Hopefully it'll have disappeared in a year or two.

Well I'm certainly not one those people who overly enjoy movies in 3D, I just know that 3D movies seem to be poping up everywhere. So, I wasn't sure if Blizz would take it to 3D just for that extra amount of potential viewers.

Im one of the people who can't benefit from 3-D due to imbalanced eye strength. So, the glasses just give me a headache.

So, no 3-D, please.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.