WoW Europe / Enh. Shaman Protest

Join the enhancement shaman protest. post on my or any other post or make your own topic and suggestions
    If we don't take action we will be at the bottom of the dps meters and lose our raids spot.

Spam official forums, it's the very least we can do and they might hear us.

Remember, to have something you never had, you have to do something you've never done!
    TAKE ACTION NOW! LET'S MAKE ENHANCEMENT SHAMMIES A BETTER SPEC TO PLAY.
    JOIN THE ENH. SHAMAN REVOLUTION NOW! :P

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...Id=10021&sid=1
    Last edited by Nymrael; 2010-10-18 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Edit Link
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

X pac still in beta and few months away, patch comes out, all melee are underpowered currently, specially hybrids, all based around lvl 85

OMG RAGE CAUSE ME AND "EVERY SHAMAN I'VE EVER TALKED" SEE NO DPS INCREASE.

Sorry broheim u just gotta suck it up and roll with it. Take a break for awhile, enh rapes in beta

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletreturns View Post
    X pac still in beta and few months away, patch comes out, all melee are underpowered currently, specially hybrids, all based around lvl 85

OMG RAGE CAUSE ME AND "EVERY SHAMAN I'VE EVER TALKED" SEE NO DPS INCREASE.

Sorry broheim u just gotta suck it up and roll with it. Take a break for awhile, enh rapes in beta
    I don't want to rape, I want be like other dps classes and specs.
    I have been hearing that we will rape every next patch. And we never rape every next patch
    And it's not that we don't see dps increase. We suffer big DPS LOSS. Take your time and read some threads from ppl who know more, it's not only me claiming dps loss.
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Emh is fine in beta, only a few specs are able to take on a few 84+ mobs, they hit like trains, enh can. Of course it's just leveling/questing, but if enh was doing bad dps, it wouldn't be capable of tanking a few of such mobs.
    Enh now has to use every GCD and use them well, and still they are doing tragic dps, in beta I noticed enh has gaps in rotation, but I feel they are doing really good dps.

How could you LOSE dps when numbers actually increased? Oh wait 80 lvl with no mastery.

BTW this topic is really refreshing.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2010-10-18 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    Emh is fine in beta, only a few specs are able to take on a few 84+ mobs, they hit like trains, enh can. Of course it's just leveling/questing, but if enh was doing bad dps, it wouldn't be capable of tanking a few of such mobs.
    Enh now has to use every GCD and use them well, and still they are doing tragic dps, in beta I noticed enh has gaps in rotation, but I feel they are doing really good dps.

How could you LOSE dps when numbers actually increased? Oh wait 80 lvl with no mastery.

I have around 400 mastery and btw what has "tanking 84 lvl mobs" has to do with dps? Good dps has to be in relation with other dps classes. If u do 10k dps and the rest are doing 20k dps it's not good. If they do 9k dps then u are god.
    What numbers have increased? They took out Fire Nova and Searing Totem is NOT WORKING well enough to combine with Lava Lash. The HUGE gap in our rotation is not going to fill with unleash weapons (15sec cd).
    And yes I have regemmed and reforged everything after hours of reading.
    I don't want to omfg pawn everything and top dps meters. I just want to be competitive in dps.
    Last edited by Nymrael; 2010-10-18 at 09:36 AM. Reason: additional comments

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletreturns View Post
    all melee are underpowered currently, specially hybrids, all based around lvl 85
    Unholy DK
    Rets
    Ferals

There are 5 melee hybrids.
    3 of them are OP

Do your maths?

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post

You sir, have no clue.

Stacking with 19.72 mastery (5XX rating) 49% elemental damage increased.

Still lost DPS, despite capping hit, expertise and crit. Our priority system has become FCFS because we have gaps everywhere.

Enh in beta is still worse than now. They are great soloing things, but pretty much useless in raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordenrox View Post
    Unholy DK
    Rets
    Ferals

There are 5 melee hybrids.
    3 of them are OP

Do your maths?

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 09:37 AM ----------

You sir, have no clue.

Stacking with 19.72 mastery (5XX rating) 49% elemental damage increased.

Still lost DPS, despite capping hit, expertise and crit. Our priority system has become FCFS because we have gaps everywhere.

Enh in beta is still worse than now. They are great soloing things, but pretty much useless in raid.
    Really? Ret is OP? Please explain.

Sorry to say, but enha is over.
    Change specs or reroll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    Really? Ret is OP? Please explain.
    You haven't played ret after fix right?
    Because 21k dps single target is not being OP.

Yeah, pretty much all types of Paladin are insanely overpowered right now. If you haven't seen the Prot PVP and Ret BOTH PvE and PVP numbers, you've been blind for the past week.

Enhancement is in a shitty spot. Will we get a buff? No.
    They've seriously just got something against the entire Enhancement Shaman community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Yeah, pretty much all types of Paladin are insanely overpowered right now.

Well, this is not true, id say PVE holy paladin deserve more buffs than enhancement ATM. :/

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret, Unholy DKs (and to a Lesser extent Frost DK's) and Warriors are completely raping the meters.

Elemental Shamans got a lot of love and they are loving their boost in DPS.

Sure I accept that we (along with other classes) are balanced for 85. Yet it didnt stop blizzard buffing Warriors and Pallies this week and DK's are also balanced around abilities that they get later on yet still pwn the meters. But where is the love for Enhance? Our DPS went down, wheres our hotfix? Oh thats right, its Enhance - forget it.

this is new and exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    How do you life that which is.. a.. death.. ..wing..

Deleted
    What is up with these people here? You watch to much news where a little thing is blown up and compared with the world ending twice! at least twice!

They will patch it. Enhancement is now more interesting to play and needs more thought (even more). When you hit lvl81 you will get unleash weapon and that will do the trick to get you back up.

Let me show you what classes specs cried about "its over now for X specced Y"
    Arcane mages
    Fire mages
    Frost mages
    Blood DK
    Frost DK
    Unholy DK
    Fury Warrior
    Arms Warrior
    Def Warrior
    Ret Paladin
    Holy Paladin
    Def Paladin
    Affliction Lock
    Destro Lock
    Shadowpriest
    Disci Priest
    Surv Hunters
    that other hunter spec i dont know the name just now
    Elemental shamans
    all roges
    etc

So everybody has been whining around. Every class/spec combination at least. Usually players that
    a) arent good
    b) dont like changes
    c) are too stupid to accept tradeoffs and rotations

Also what are hybrids? Classes that can spec into something else or can do something different from their current spec regardless of their spec?
    A true hybrid can lets say be a full DD but heal for a small amount at the same time. Or vice versia. True Hybrids no longer exist since you cant go half way into a tree and then into another. Also its been a long time since hybrids should perform less well in PvE than "non-hybrids". In pvp other mechanics work as a ballence for the ability to heal as DD. Like full DD being able to selfheal or have increased CCs capabilities or defensive capabilities.

Now stop whining and pretend its the end of an aera that never was because you wouldnt be enhancement if it hadnt had a spot in raiding before. Youre just as stupid as the warriors that stopped playing because ! they didnt do any good dmg for 3 F-in days! Grow up or throw that keyboard away because youre writing nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by zhorace View Post
    this is new and exciting
    This is trolling and the exit is that way -> "alt+f4"
    Go troll elsewhere.

Deleted
    Locking this.
    Couple of reasons:
    The patch has only just come out and you want to start some sort of protest?
    Blizzard does not respond to this type of post, generally it will just get locked or deleted.

You want to discuss the problems, do so in the threads already around or make a thread if there is not one already here.