Cat attack power bug?

When u shapeshift out of kitty and back into it you lose 100 attack power? then when you take off your weapon/ put it back on while in kitty it fixes anyone notice that?

Curious. What enchant are you using?

Actually yes, that seems to happen to me too. I'm using mongoose. That shouldn't be a factor though.

I couldn't recreate the issue as described. Are there any variables that might account for the issue?

Are you referring to Live or Cataclysm Beta?

Only thing I can think of is my weapon is where my Nightmare Tear is. On live.

It is a discrepancy with the bonus attack power, the + in green in the tool tip for AP. It's the only stat that changes.

Happens to bear form too.
    Last edited by The Cat; 2010-10-19 at 02:01 AM.

I have tracked down the discrepancy. The difference in Attack Power is exactly 10% which is accounted for by Heart of the Wild.

No, it is probably talent related though, or maybe glyph for some reason. But it happens in my dps spec, both cat and bear form. But not my tank spec.

Talents I don't have in tank spec, but do in dps spec:
    Predatory Strikes
    King of the Jungle
    Primal Madness
    Blood in Water
    Nurturing Instinct

None of them have any effect on stats though so I don't know.

EDIT: It's from Predatory Strikes. Unspec, tested and it didn't happen. Specced only into Predatory strikes and it happened. It's exactly 100 ap difference, 110 with Heart of the Wild.
    Last edited by The Cat; 2010-10-19 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should probably report this on the official forums.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire