Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why are Dwarves smelting Deathwing's armour?

Maybe I saw wrong but to me it looked like Dwarves were fitting the armour...BUT I always thought Goblins did this? Also why doesn't Deathwing burst from the Maelstrom in the cinematic?

the maelstrom thing.... it looks like the cinematic was made during the time they wanted deathwing scar to be north of stormwind.... hmm..

but i think its the twillight hammer making his armor? or maybe its the dark iron dwarfs... why would it be goblins? unless deathwing is paying a LOT of gold that is

Deleted
    Twillights hammer, no specific race.

15+ Year Old Account
    a better question, why do people in every other thread keep calling them orcs/humans when they are clearly dwarves....lol if ur gonna complain about the wrong race smelting the armour at least get the race right, or stfu(not the Op in this thread, the people in other threads).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWWiki
    Deathwing returned to his lair beneath a mountain. His proximity to the Demon Soul was ripping his body apart, so the goblins forged an armor of adamantium to serve as a vessel to contain Deathwing's raging powers and keep them in check.[4] Only the adamantium plates kept the power from destroying his body

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought the goblins making the hammertime for deathwing....

From wowwiki:

"Deathwing returned to his lair beneath a mountain. His proximity to the Demon Soul was ripping his body apart, so the goblins forged an armor of adamantium to serve as a vessel to contain Deathwing's raging powers and keep them in check. Only the adamantium plates kept the power from destroying his body. "

his original armour was forged by Goblins thousands of years ago, however he's presumably had to change it a few times and this latest time it was forged by his dwarven cultists

Deleted
    And now, he is having this goblin made armor reforged.

wouldn't forging be the proper terminology?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    ]

that was the original set. As you can see in the cinimatic it did not do Deathwing uses demon soul, then goes back to his cave to get decked out and immediately flies to SW. I would imagine he is using the twilight cult to forge a NEW set so he can start fresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins made his armor in the first place, but I think the repiars that are shown in the trailer are made by his cultists of all races.

Deleted
    He's always been underground in the Blasted lands.

And yeah, Goblins are supposed to have crafted his armor but I really doubt Goblins do the hard work of forging it by themselves. See them as architects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    the maelstrom thing.... it looks like the cinematic was made during the time they wanted deathwing scar to be north of stormwind.... hmm..

but i think its the twillight hammer making his armor? or maybe its the dark iron dwarfs... why would it be goblins? unless deathwing is paying a LOT of gold that is
    I believe it to just be members of the twilight's hammer.

And the reason adam think it would be goblins is that Deathwing's armor was originally created by goblin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Topperharly View Post
    i thought the goblins making the hammertime for deathwing....
    Stop! Hammertime!

did anyone bother to think it was Earthen?.....

Quote Originally Posted by sebleb View Post

And yeah, Goblins are supposed to have crafted his armor but I really doubt Goblins do the hard work of forging it by themselves. See them as architects.
    I don't think Deathwing would give them the choice.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Deleted
    For what i understood, Goblins crafted his first armor, made of adamentium plates, and Twilight Cultists crafted his "most recent armor", probably made of Elementium regarding the "new metals" that are implemented in the XPack.

To sum it up :
    Gobs -> DW T10
    Twilight Cultists -> DW T11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    his original armour was forged by Goblins thousands of years ago, however he's presumably had to change it a few times and this latest time it was forged by his dwarven cultists
    Very likely this. Dwarves would do a better job at the least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sebleb View Post

He actually he was in Deepholm, he had a couple goblins allied to him so its probabbly them (and the twillights hammer).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruski View Post
    Stop! Hammertime!
    someone got the joke ;D