10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else who thinks leveling is awesome, now?

Man, I just went on a trial account to test out everything, since I was too lazy to get a gamecard to my normal account, and I have to say that I love it. We actually have some sort of rotation, now, and it feels like I am doing something except for auto attacking and waiting for some huge CD to be finished, the whole time. I am really getting excited to start leveling a new character in "Cataclysm", because of these changes, and I will certainly make another Paladin.

So what about you? Have you tried out leveling, yet? Did you like it, too?

Yeah, those new abilities at low levels makes it more fun. But its also kind of faceroll when u can 2 shot every mob. Hopefully they tweak it a bit when Cata comes.
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dace View Post
    Yeah, those new abilities at low levels makes it more fun. But its also kind of faceroll when u can 2 shot every mob. Hopefully they tweak it a bit when Cata comes.
    Well, most classes seem to be able to do that, at the moment, but it's probably just because the old world isn't well tuned with all the new abilities people have. After all, they are going to redo the whole old world, so I could expect some new tuning, at those levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dace View Post
    Yeah that's really every class right now. My mage is 2shotting people all the time with arcane blast/barrage. it's pretty nuts.

Deleted
    critting for 400 with mortal strike at lvl 10 gg mages xD

i tried my lvl 16 warrior and i kill everything in 2 seconds and get 150hp for doing it each time. there's a 0% chance of me dying now on any character leveling. perhaps new lowbie quests will be harder... i can hope. It's cool 1 shotting things but it gets boring after awhile.

I haven't bothered to level a new Paladin, but I gotta say that levelling my shammy now is so much fun, I love it. I may even level my Druid, too.

Real players have all the classes 60+ already, not like it was hard before with RAF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Well, most classes seem to be able to do that, at the moment, but it's probably just because the old world isn't well tuned with all the new abilities people have. After all, they are going to redo the whole old world, so I could expect some new tuning, at those levels.
    not that much, most of the mob stay the same :/

The only problem I have with leveling is that it is that fast these days that cash is a problem if you don't have a level 80 to feed you some gold to buy your talents and mounts and stuff like that. Newbies aren't going to know the best ways to make cash and they are going to be strapped for cash till the higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Real players have all the classes 60+ already, not like it was hard before with RAF
    Me and a Friend went from 1-40 with RaF in a short day... Way too easy, then when we hit 60 he made my 30 rogue lvl 60 in 20 sec, good times

Quote Originally Posted by Kil Jaeden the Deceiver View Post
    Me and a Friend went from 1-40 with RaF in a short day... Way too easy, then when we hit 60 he made my 30 rogue lvl 60 in 20 sec, good times
    Me and a guildie did 3 60s in the space of about 30-40hours played, only thing slowed us down was the 5dungeon/hour crap, then he granted me levels on the last two characters I needed 60+ It's too easy tbh..

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises hand*

Leveling my low-level alt Paladin has been more fun than I can remember. But yeah, I'm experiencing this with every class (except priest which I simply haven't bothered with).

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Real gamers level characters, than keep making alts...all while playing 5 different games.

I'll bet leveling would be awesome with all the skills being learned at different levels.

Too bad I have all classes above 70 so it won't effect me that much.

Yea, sort of, mostly pvping as holy and youre immortal and srill crit up to 500 cs with crusader up

ive got a level 17 pally knocking about on i don't know what realm and went prot as i didnt have a decent 2h, i get 3 oneshots every 30 seconds cos of avengers shield... great fun
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

Hmm time to pick up lvling my druid than :P got like 16 lvl 60 over 2 accounts :P which to chose which to chose haha just love RAF meself and boost by friends account haha

One thing you have to remember, though, is that not everyone has heirloom gear. The heirlooms are what make you OP when you're leveling!