Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So, where will we find Deathwing?

A lot of WoWs main villains have been pretty much obvious where we would find them and fight them from the start. Illidan in Black Temple, Lich King in Icecrown Citadel. So does anyone have any idea where we will find and fight Deathwing?? The cinematic makes me think he is flying around azeroth wrecking shit up all day... Does he have a lair somewhere (I guess maybe deepholm)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deepholm is not hes lair, hes base of operation is in twilight higlands.

if u mean where hes black temple & or icecrown citidel is than its any bodys guess.

Grim Batol?

I have no idea.

Deathwing's Lair.

not yet known, currently he is verywhere xP

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope he is camping out in Kezan/Undermine. How cool would it be for the Deathwing raid to take place in a goblin town overrun with cultists, dragons and elementals

Deleted
    I think I don't know.

Deleted
    He'll probably retreat as he usually does and jump back to his personal floating rock in Outland.

He's on the boat that goes from Ratchet to Booty Bay ganking lowbies, what a dick

Pandaria, just for all the RAEG that would cause.

Where would you settle down after beeing locked inside under the ground for years ?

Thats right... Thunderbrew Distillery.
    Where you have the best brew in all of Azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    He is in old ironforge. its below ground, dark, and there is lava.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwintus5 View Post
    I don't think the Dorfs are willing to share their brew! But it's indeed the best brew in the world! Do dragons even drink alcohol? oO
    Nah, that's just the best domestic stuff. Read my previous post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejm View Post
    Deathwing's Lair.

Dude, that's on Dreanor.

we will find Deathwing on his mother basement

I'm not a huge lore buff, and am not in the beta, but lore wise wasn't his home/lair basically Deepholme for the last umpteen billion years or whatever? He was slumbering there, getting driven insane by the old gods' whispering in his head or something, and us killing his kids didn't help any. Supposedly in the beta there is also a place resembling the location in the cinematic, which backs that up.

However, the problem with that and using it as the whole "where will fight him" thing, is that he royally messed that place up when he left. Maybe he'll return once we push his minions back and start laying the smack-down on some elemental lords though. Once he breaks out i think in the past blizzard has said that after wrecking things he settles down in a new base. I want to say Grim Batol for some reason, possibly something said at blizzcon last year, but I know/believe he's working with the Twilight dudes, so Highlands could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwintus5 View Post
    That's kinda imba drawing. D:
    It's a scene from a cancelled Warcraft game. Warcraft Adventures? The name escapes me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    I'm not a huge lore buff, and am not in the beta, but lore wise wasn't his home/lair basically Deepholme for the last umpteen billion years or whatever? He was slumbering there, getting driven insane by the old gods' whispering in his head or something, and us killing his kids didn't help any. Supposedly in the beta there is also a place resembling the location in the cinematic, which backs that up.

However, the problem with that and using it as the whole "where will fight him" thing, is that he royally messed that place up when he left. Maybe he'll return once we push his minions back and start laying the smack-down on some elemental lords though. Once he breaks out i think in the past blizzard has said that after wrecking things he settles down in a new base. I want to say Grim Batol for some reason, possibly something said at blizzcon last year, but I know/believe he's working with the Twilight dudes, so Highlands could work.
    No, he went to Deepholm after his battle at Grim Batol. He went insane long before that.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2010-10-18 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Deathwing smokes a hookah so why shouldn't he be drinking alcohol? :O

But on a more serious note, I guess he's in Twilight Highlands

Also, <SPOILERS> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vktes...layer_embedded
    Seriously. That hookah better be a trinket he drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILERS

You fight him in the first tier content (in the blackrock mountain raid) with alexstraza but in the end you lose and one of Alexstraza's sons or daughter sacrifices himself for your raid to get out and save Alexstraza.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    I know he is someplace in GrimBatol. In the history about deathwing there stood that, after breaking through the elemental plane of earth, he flew over whole azeroth and found hes dorter and sons heads (nefarians and onyxias heads) thats explains his attack on stormwind you can se in the trailer, the heads was on the 2 towers that now is destroyed. After he got the heads he rised Onyxia and Nefarian and then he flew to Twillight Highlands and now is he hiding somewere in Grim'Batol. The Grim'Batol is known as a instance (not raid) BUT, the Grim'Batol (raid) will be named "Bastion of Twillight" and there should you find him, i know there dont stand anything about that his boss in the raid, but the last boss, (only avalible on HC mode) Sinestra is deathwings mate so i think it will be like the Molten Core raid, you know its a raid inside of another instance. Same as deathwings raid will be inside Bastion of Twillight. Its make sense, doesnt it?? (sorry for gramma and spelling :P)