Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Well its the only thing I can think of
    Think about all the Snowy Zones, now think about all the Snowy zones really affected by the cataclsym!
    We have a way to kill him!1!!
    so we'll throw some snowballs at him??

10+ Year Old Account
    he is mad cuase he has some serious pains in his back from all those hammars hitting him
    ^^^^^
    that is where the post is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    Watch the cinematic again. Only this time, when it shows Deathwing flying across Azeroth, try to imagine that hes saying "HOLY SHIT IM ON FIRE HELP ME".
    I would, but then i would have to run outside b4 all the old ppl at work yell at me for laughing uncontrollably
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Same as with all recent major villains: he's gone crazy with some outside help (old gods this time, they do a lot of crazy-making in WoW), and he'll chin-cleave Azeroth now as a sort of revenge of having such a cliché backstory, and then get exploit-killed by 25 puffed up egos about a year and a half from now :P
    Actually I hope that isn't the way it ends this time. I hope Blizz sees that 10/25 people vs a dragon that is older than the mortal races combined, that has the power of every other dragon flight behind him (or he did when he had the Demon Soul), whose talons create fire on whatever they touch and whose wings leave fire and desolation in their wake, is not really a fair fight.
    Heroes or not, this is the single most powerful being that Azeroth has faced yet. Sargeras? Nothing but an avatar. Kil'Jaeden? Same. The Lich King? Not at full power. The Old Gods? Same. Deathwing the Destroyer? Well he's known as the Aspect of Death, you figure it out.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Deleted
    He gets 50 virgins if he blows up azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing may or may not have issues other than a little anger that require more attention, and possibly medication.

Deathwing: I've got to know who to kill... I've got you in this [expletive deleted] expansion to exterminate all the lunatics all at once. I'm the filtering system of the Old Gods. I'm the psycho-semantic police--you can't even see me. How in the [expletive deleted] can you do anything about it? I'm pure intelligence, you're not. You're biological product of a cosmological universe. Your molecular matter? I constructed you--[expletive deleted] you. I made you up, you didn't make me up--you got it backwards. You know who you are? You're [expletive deleted] semantic blockage. That's what made you up. You're a [expletive deleted] peon of the Aspect named Alexstrasza the Life-Binder. You [expletive deleted] up.

She sucked my [expletive deleted]... fell in love with it... and she was locked in. She's gonna get her second chance to suck my [expletive deleted] again. If she turns me down, she's gonna go straight to Hell. She won't pass go, she'll never [expletive deleted] win. She's the [expletive deleted] that thought she was Queen, but that's OK, I don't give a [expletive deleted]. As long as she sucks me off when I tell her. 'Cause she's my zombie... I captured that mother [expletive deleted], and she's my cassette. I want that [expletive deleted] sucker to send me at least fifty-thousand [expletive deleted] gold. If she can't do it, I'll try ten. If she can't do that, I'll try five--but that's it. If you got a dowry of five thousand gold, come out here and suck me off... do what I tell you from now on... and you can join me for eternal time.
    R.I.P., Raleigh Theodore Sakers
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account

Thrall stole his pipe shortly after this picture. That's why he's so mad, he hasn't gotten stoned in years

The armores in the cinematic: Twilight Cultists

Why is he so pissed off?: Deathwing as we see him in Cataclysm is a (willing?) minion of the Old Gods, he is pissed off due to his past failures to end the current world. But now he's been empowered by the Old Gods and while it may sound silly, his only task is to create chaos. If Deathwing had gone into a more default I am going to destroy everything mode, then a focussed counter would be way more likely. The Old Gods want chaos, that strengthens them, the war between alliance and horde, that strengthens them.

The ultimate goal is, as usual, freeing the Old Gods. That is what Deathwing and Cho'gall are trying to do.

The shakeup those two and the Twilight Hammer does, so far seems enough distraction for the plan to succeed this time.

Why is Northrend so unaffected: It's of no interest to stir even more chaos there. Though I'd imagine an eventual attack on Ulduar to take out Yogg-Saron's prisoners.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lorewise, Its cold, Deathwing doesnt like the cold.
    that'll work. he IS made of lava. plus it's already been ravaged by zombies and is in pretty awful shape, no need to go breaking what's already broken.

deathwing is mostly pissed due to a combination of old god corruption and several defeats over the ages, with just a hint of having to get spiky, searing hot adamantium plates forged onto him to hold him together. owie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ryantjuh13 View Post
    He gets 50 virgins if he blows up azeroth
    50 Virgin Alexstrasza and 50 Virgin Yseras