Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your NEW favorite class?

So maybe your past class isnt your favorite to play or isn't as fun with the new changes, what have you rerolled to and why?
    For me i'm now having fun as a warrior in pvp from my previous main being a ret paladin which now doesnt appeal to me.

warrior ---> shaman for me
    though i still love my warrior but im currently put off by the new HS

I'm loving my Mage, but he's only 24 so I don't know how fun he'll be at 80. Druids, however, will always be my favorite. I'll have 3 come Cata! (1 Troll, 1 Tauren, 1 NE)

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathknights are easy to mess up, and therefore, better. Warriors have been buffed up the @$$, and are therefore, better.

Both are fun, I can't decide which will be my main.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    i will allways love the warlock careless of if its the "overpowered of the patch" class or simply screwed. i dont care, and i love warlock.

Deleted
    im thinking hunter tbh and thats exactly what im gonna reroll in cata

Balance Druid -> Balance Druid.

Never change my main! ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock4Lyfe!!!!

Though I have a baby Draenei Paladin that I've just started and plan to level through all the low level areas. I'll be curious to see if I don't end up using her beyond experiencing the new leveling zones.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Death Knight. It was hard to get used to the tanking changes at first, but now it grows on me every day. When the next round of changes (fixes) hit us, it'll be even better!

I have played a prot pally for most of exp was ret in BC. Wrath it got reeeeaaaallly boring BUT now ret is amazing no real set rotation constant change in whatever rotation you do get started, OMFG it is fun finally.

Other than that enh shammy
    my lock was my first main so he will always hold a special spot for me

Staying with my DK here, enjoy tanking even more now.
    though finding hunter really fun too..

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a Paladin for three years, and absolutely hated being the jack of all trades... but the 'second' choice in any pick.

I'm starting a Priest come Cata so I can get a variety of healing specs from Holy and Disc and MAYBE go Shadow. Sure, I'll miss tanking and being a melee dps destroyer of noobs... But I would rather be an unstoppable healer who keeps armies alive
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    My account is currently out of time atm so I havent really been able to try the new changes in a stable environment other than the ptr. All in all, I really enjoyed my spriest(I always enjoyed my priest). So much, in fact, that i almost wish I could just bring him back to lvl 1 and relevel him.
    Last edited by bajerman; 2010-10-18 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Almost completely lost interest in my warrior but then went back and played him again and got used to the changes and luving it just as much as I was before.

so far loving my mage (mechanic wise, im not loving him soley cuz of damage)

the changes so far just seem to make me want to stick with him.

but i have to get a rogue to 85...goblin
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

I'm loving the enh-shaman instant indoor ghost wolf.

But, I'm going to stay Warrior because my main is my main and Warriors sum up my judgement of a situation - charge in and bash it. Loyalty to your class is what makes a true Warrior, our time will come again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight --> Warlock.

I loathe the new rune system and find it boring to play a death knight now. However, the only thing that annoyed me about playing warlock is gone (Life tap glyph).

In BC I played a warrior almost exclusively, but switched to a hunter once they forced Titan's Grip down our throats. Now that one-hand fury is back, so is my warrior.

Messing around with my mage at level 71 at the moment, hell lot more fun than my other chars that I'm a little tired of

Back in vanilla i was a rogue, I had no alts or anything just rogue 24/7, PvP or PvE everything rogue, At start of BC i went warrior as i wanted somthing new but i rerolled back to rogue after well.. finding it harder :P And i missed rogue. Played that till arouind SSC / TK ending times (when MH and BT was coming) and quit abit. Then came back as a Druid (resto). Wanted to try out healing and druid had everything i liked, Healer, caster, melee dps, tank. played that till wrath started and went DK, played DK till around late uld (after getting yogg) and got bored so leveled up loads of different chars, warlock, mage, rogue and found none fun to play.. They were ok for a few weeks then i got bored... then ICC came and i leveled my druid while everyone else was raiding (as didnt have guild) got my druid to 80 and went feral and was WTF!? how am i ment to DPS!? so did all the research from MMO champ to see how to play and once i learnt it, my god!! druid is the msot fun class EVER :P pve was fun as i had to always think ahead and watch debuffs / buffs and i will most likely make my druid my main at 85 closely followed by my warrior for pvp.