Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Frost Mage and Elemental Shaman equally <3 But I love my hunter even more now. All this crying about how they suck, I have never had so much fun with them.

Deleted
    Started playing some months after TBC came out, made a warrior.. Got to lvl 14 then realised how much I disliked the class, rerolled paladin. Loved paladin thro TBC, being prot paladin, and switching between prot/holy, depending what guild needed. Retired my paladin some weeks before wotlk was to come out.. Lvl'd a druid. Ah.. Remember farming Mag'har rep while people got server firsts ;p Lvl'd as boomer to lvl 80, then thought i'd try out resto.. But no, did not work for me, so went feral. As many others was completely clueless about feral dps at start, was even afraid of dpsing some raidbosses, was first time I ever really dpsed as melee ;p Buut, got a hold of it, started loving feral dps, and still do. Wont change main again, love feral dps the more I play it

Staying with my lock, even if the nerfhammer hits Demonology or Affliction won't get pushed a bit. I simply love the class and won't reroll ^^

Rogue/mage/paladin --> Demo Lock. I'm easily amused by the felguard laying waste while I stand there and watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    From DK first and Rogue second to Rogue first and DK second. They are both more fun than before for me, o hooray 4.0.1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

moonkin for lyfe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave up playing my hunter I've been on since Vanilla to play my DK (haha, yeah predictable huntard to dumb knight conversion is predictable) because I don't like the feel of the class anymore. It makes sense to have focus instead of mana as a hunter, but the rotations feel clumsy.

On the other hand, my unholy DK's rotations feel smooth and streamlined and his DPS is killer. Probably going to switch come Cata permanently. I just hate the thought of re-doing all of the achievements I have on my hunter again.

back to my paladin after a few years. loving the new changes, PALLY4lyf

I was once a flavor of the month player.

Then I found paladin.

It is my new home.

"why play <Class> When my paladin can go the same thing, but better?"

So yeah, still paladin.

haters gonna hate
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    I had fallen out of love with my pally, but since the patch i have found my love for him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Does anyone know if holy paladin is viable to solo with in cataclysm? In terms of just level 1 to 85? I remember them saying that it will be "better" to level as a healer, not as good as DPS, but not as bad as it is now.

Any updates?
    If you change your spec to include the extra damage (on Judgement, Exo, etc.), it'll be much better than before.

It's also nice that all paladin specs have Crusader Strike now.

ill always play my paladin no matter how boringly OP they are, or how frustratingly bad they are, it will always be my main.

butttttttttt, i also love my warlock alt i love having to manage my demons, and i love all the different spells they have, and in cataclysm, warlocks are becoming more versatyle with what they can do.

oh and my first character ever, my orc warrior will always be played:P

Hunter and Warrior are pretty much tie to me. PvP-Wise both classes are challenging and loads of fun, in PvE DPSing as a Hunter is quite fun, specialy since you often have some ''side-jobs'' during boss encounters, such as Blood Beasts kiting on Saurfang, or kill the Frost Orbs on the LK, wich make the encounters a lot more entertaining. PvE - Wise on my Warrior, doubt i'll ever DPS on him again, after doing it during most of WOLTK, i absolutly hate fury, mind-numbing easy and boring to play, with absolutly no other option or jobs than ''kill stuff'', i love tanking tho =].

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter -----> Mage.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was a Warrior/Shaman in vanilla...been a pally since BC [not a Belf, tyvm]. Based on what I'm seeing in 4.0.1 and reading, I'm thinking of taking my warrior to 85/raids first.

Deleted
    my old class was druid, level 80 resto, and although i havent yet tried out all of the others im rather enjoying priest and i'm lookin forward to making a worgen hunter or rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter and Paladin 4EVA! I love both equally. Don't care if they stink or are ridiculously OP. Hunter and Pally...I just can't quit you.

Ret pally main -> Ret pally main
    Ele shammy (main alt) -> Ele shammy (main alt)

Nothing's really changing. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Been a Druid tank since vanilla and even though I still miss the days when we had obscene amounts of armor (among other things), I probably won't be changing mains. I'm stubborn and don't like change. I have pondered changing to my Warrior on more than one occasion but yeah, for some reason I keep sticking with the bear.

Ret Paladin->Ret Paladin
    Viva la Retribution!Never abandon the retri tree!
    Although I'm rolling new alts in cata,my main will never change.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.