Anzu as Boomkin/Resto

Hey guys. I was wondering about a strat to do anzu as balance. I also have a Resto spec if that's easier.

anzu is not the hard part, its all the group mob pulls you have to clear before him, because they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets View Post
    anzu is not the hard part, its all the group mob pulls you have to clear before him, because they fear.
    nah he got it easy as a druid, just kitty stealth in no problem at all,
    You dont even need to summon him now, the room he is in is empty and he is just standing there in the middle of the room pre-summoned, balance should be able to kill him np at all he dont hit that hard, and just AOE the birds down when he goes immune.
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Pop Thorns when the birds start hitting you, this will give you time to heal back up before anzu comes back from being immune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sl
    So you just see mages running up to the boss going "AGGHHH"
    and everyone else being like, "What.. what are you doing?"
    "CDS UP BRO DONT WORRY, AHHHPEWPEWPEPEW"

I haven't personally tried as either of those speccs, but I hear it's easier as feral even if all you have is questing greens.

Personally, I started Anzu with my feral offspec when all I had was a few PvP pieces and random blues I picked up from healing random heroics. It was really really easy. If you plan on farming Anzu every day, I strongly suggest you change your offspec to feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    as boomkin, dot him, thorns yourself, heal. Once the birds come out and AFTER he has stunned. cast starfall. he becomes un immune

rinse repeat.

Now that he spawns directly, it's pretty much just nuking him down, no big bells or whistles.

Remove the Curse, heal when necessary, employ whatever destructive measures you feel like.

The Stun, while lasting 6s, has a significant cast time, so heal up beforehand if you think that you won't last through otherwise.