Stay away from the light

I like the new stuff for the pallys. As the title states i would like either a talent (would like a talent more) or a glyph called stay away from the light. Basically when ever light of dawn hits an enemy it dazes them or something along those lines. Just a thought. ANyone else care to share?
    That thing that mark twain said about opening your mouth was merely a setback!

Screw the talent, it would be awesome if it was both offensive and friendly! WTB paladin holy nova!

Might produce an intense lag spike though...

10+ Year Old Account
    The name makes little sense to me, paladins (and priests) are all about shining light on everything; they'd sooner shine it in your face than tell anyone to avoid it.

The mechanic idea sounds nifty though, I could see something like that being added.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be called Illumination or Blinded by the Light. I like the idea though.

the effect of bliding shield built in. Heals friendly targets and stuns/diesorients/dazes enemy players facing the light.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Glyph of Fenix TA21 Tactical Flashlight?

Anyway, it sounds a little too OP and highly situational. You'd have to make it so it was ineffective on player-controlled characters otherwise it'd be abused in PvP (funny, though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from the light sound a lot more like it should be some sort of acheivement than some talent..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering holy paladins have very little in the way of offensive utility compared to other healing specs it would be a nice addition to their arsenal.

However by upping holy paladins offensive arsenal you run into a problem, at the moment there is already not much of a reason on beta to bring ret paladins due to the fact that they have to take a huge dps drop to back up heal & even most of the other dps specs self heal, provide better offensive utility, better debuffs, & in many cases just as good or better buffs then they do.

Since that is the case I would say why not just make repentance base line then give retribution something new, The long Cd and fact that it breaks on any damage would mean it cannot be spammed or over used anyway.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.