Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems it has been buffed, indeed. Too bad buff doesn't make me any luckier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Ran it 4 times today, got it on 2 characters...

got it on my Pally today second time running it on him

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got my first one ever last night, on my druid of all toons. Yeah, I wasn't too happy about it. Of all the toons I ran it on, I get it on the one that has flight form and doesn't use flying mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    I still really, really doubt Blizz upped the droprate, and there was this thread (take a look at the second post), that doesn't make a mention of them messing about with any of these things.

It's like people thinking they upped the droprate on the ZG mounts. They didn't up them at all, just more people are farming them, thus receiving them, and so people think the droprate increased.
    ^This. They have no need to up the droprate, the reason you never saw it before is because there was no LFD tool, and therefore only the people trying to get the Hallow's Eve stuff done or their friends/helpers were really having a shot at the mount. Now everyone just qeues up, and most everyone has some alts soooo.. yeah yer gonna see it a lot more this time around.

Later edit: There's .. what?... a 1 or 2% chance for fragment of Vala'nyr to drop in Ulduar? How many maces did you see during Ulduar raiding? How many now? The more people that have access to it the more you're going to see it, even people getting multiple on one toon.... there's 30-40 other groups that didn't get one in your Battlegroup.
    Last edited by Ebbikenezer; 2010-10-18 at 07:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the drop rate has increased just based on how many people I saw getting the mount yesterday.

Also, you have to be crazy if you think that everyone wasn't running it in other holidays before the random dungeon system. They were.

I know 5 people who got it in their first run, myself included

i did it on 4 characters and got it on one of em on the first try, so ye drop rate is idd higher

Ran the HH 14 times this morning, 7 before reset and 7 after reset, I got the mount on my mage, my friend got it on his priest, and 4 more mounts dropped for our party members, 6 mounts in 14 groups, that seems alot, I then went to SW and saw at least 9 others hanging around all on HH mounts.

I know it's easier now to get to SM with the LFG, but surely those numbers are a little nuts, i didnt see that many brewfest mounts dropping or around SW and such at Brewfest.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2010-10-18 at 07:45 PM.

or the pet drop from Ahune.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Over buffed, ran it 78 times last year and not a single drop. This year I got it on the second character.

I got It on my first try on one of my four characters (my rogue). And I have the worst luck in the world, so I'd say the drop rate has been tremendously increased. I only got one brewfest mount, the kodo, across four characters and I ran It each day on each of my four characters.

Drop rate is surely buffed. I just did it on all 10 toons, got mount on 2. Then again, I always was a lucky bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

You sacrifice fluffy kittens to the RNG gods!

And I got one... I only saw one once before, 2 years ago, and I ran it tons of times daily. If the drop rate is higher, cool
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I'm in queue about to try to get it first time

To update, I have now ran the place 21 times since the event started on various toons, 2 of my alts now have the mount, my friend had it drop, aswell as a total of 7 puggers who i was in a group with, 4 yesterday and 3 today. thats 10 mounts in less than 2 days of the event starting,

I remember when i got my HH mount 2 years ago i ran it every day on all toon including all our mates alts and mains and one mount dropped throughout it all.

Definitely seems buffed^ Yay for my alts!

I love how people are disappointed that the drop rate has increased. Please, feel free to delete it as soon as you get it if you can't appreciate the model and the only reason you want it is so that you can rub your epeen all day in front of the bank.

Got mine first run on war.

farmed for it like 200 times 2 years ago.

I would of liked this drop rate at brewfest!

I had someone on my realm who got it the first try on his main.. then went to his alt and got it aswell.
    With the changes to the distributing system I do believe the drop rating of mounts on worldevents has increased.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last 2 Octobers I never saw this mount even drop. Today I got it on two toons. I'm thinking the drop rate is buffed or bugged.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein