Race Change Question

With the new races coming out for Druids, I was wondering if it was possible for a Tauren Druid to race change into a Worgen?

As Worgen is alliance, would this require a faction change first and then the race change?

I will be sticking with my Tauren as I feel many people will switch to either of the two new races but I was just wondering how the process worked.

Thanks

Faction change is the same as race change, only difference is that when you faction change, you can only pick a race from the other faction

For a Horde to Switch to a Worgan they need to Faction Change not Race Change. Now what im wondering looking at the Achivements for the Worgan there is one thats realm frist lvl 85 worgan with the complete of the Worgan Zone so im wondering once they launch the game can lvl 80s switch to Worgan? right away.
    Im No nomral Chicken, Im no Extra Crispy Style. Im Extra Spicy BoomChicken Lazer of Doom.

I know Blizzard was planning to offer free race change to either of the new races on release day, but do you think this would include the faction change if you wanted to go Worgen from Tauren?

I'm assuming you will not be able to get those achievements if you switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I know Blizzard was planning to offer free race change to either of the new races on release day.
    Really?

Source, please.

Blizzard and "Free" are not often seen.
    WTS Blizzard store mounts / pets k.
    <Hell> is now recruiting!!! ~ <Hell> Recruitment Thread

Armory

Thanks Uzi thats what i thought
    Im No nomral Chicken, Im no Extra Crispy Style. Im Extra Spicy BoomChicken Lazer of Doom.