Weapon Enchant for Arcane / Fire Black Magic or +63SP?

I was just wondering since Arcane is reforging all there haste into Mastery, Would Black Magic still be the best choice for DPS? Or should you go with the +63SP for base damage?

I been toying around with Fire the past few days and reading all different forums. Some say stack Haste for fire until you hit 35% with raid buffs to get the most ticks on your Dots...some say forget mastery all together since you get more DPS from your fireball then Dots...Some say Arcane is favoring Crit>Mastery>Haste!!!

Its all a huge pain in the ass. Im just thinking about reforging all Haste into Mastery and just go arcane and be done with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigie1 View Post
    It's all a huge pain in the ass. Im just thinking about reforging all Haste into Mastery and just go arcane and be done with it.
    Shows the casual baddies from goodies really, those who can't be arsed to read up on class changes, and expects people to give them the info instead.

Plenty of threads on this subject. I won't be your savior.

LOL, I have spent countless hours reading threads and articles on these subjects, and most contadict each other. Only solid stuff I find is from EJ, and even then it gets a bit overwhelming.

Its all garbage anyway since in 7 weeks it won't mean didlysquat. Just lookin for some simple opinions, not a savior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigie1 View Post
    Its all garbage anyway since in 7 weeks it won't mean didlysquat.
    Use either then. They don't have much difference now either.

If it's an opinion you're after, not a savior, then I'd say Black Magic.

Deleted
    I pondered over this today aswell and I think it bm fire and 63 arcane. And my mage does very well so go with that : )

yea, thats what I was thinking

Deleted
    My oppinion is that the spell power enchant, for a arcane caster atleast is a better option, reason been that you are already casting as a high rate, and you dont want a enchant which you are reliant on procing. the spellpower enchant is a permanant damage increase. Leave your haste to your trinkets and gear. and keep your weapon with spell power. I.E int

Haste is no longer the be all and end all for mages, its more about the amount of spellpower and high crits you can achive.

However everyone is open to there own oppinion and interpritations based on these early days .