Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? They obviously made the video to make him look badass and nothing more than that. I doubt the video artists even thought about his exact flight path. They wanted to show him tearing stuff up. Stop reading into it more than it is.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    when he came outta maelstrome he roflstomped the boat to ratchet when it was leaving BB so that pic is innacurate : /
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomalk View Post
    it wierd how people have too much free time
    lol...

My only gripe with it is... the place he emerged form is not the maelstrom, it was most definitely a snowy landscape like winterspring/dragonblight/dun morogh

look on the map again, u can see deathwing swimming :O
    so he could've taken any path! omgomgomg

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    It aint auberdine, its Menethil harbor you see
    yeah, thats definately auberdine...and to whoever said he wasnt flying from the north, thats not true, its definately flying from north to south in that scene. but yeah, this whole discussion reeks of pointlessness, so im done lol

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    This is from the other thread and seems like a much more accurate representation of his flight path.
    Look at the Auberdine scene again. In the background, it looks like the exact same landmass he comes out of, fire plume and all. Plus, it doesn't really look like the Maelstrom he's coming out of.

first, i want to punch everybody that makes a thread about this. It's not a linear path, and it's not "in real time" it may take him hours or days to fly from Auberdine to Stormwind if you really want to make the CINEMATIC realistic. Also, No, you're COMPLETELY wrong about the fact he's flying over auberdine from the north. he flies over the dock from the east, which is the direction of moonglade. STOP BEING BAD AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE CINEMATIC MORE THAN IT IS.
    Ok. First, congrats on knowing what the largest of the Aspect's flight speed is. Also, No, You're wrong about the direction Deathwing is coming from. His approach is entirely from over water and the inn (and land) are to your right. It's from the North. Also, if he approached from Moonglade, the approach would be down a mountain over land. Look at the map, figure it out.

Plus to anyone saying pointless... There's nothing wrong with a little creative discussion and solving puzzles. If you think everything has to be totally serious, you must live very bland lives.
    Last edited by Kraagin; 2010-10-18 at 08:47 PM.

Maybe he came out the scar in the badlands. Wich would explain the snow behind him. Dun Morogh.
    I believe this was a possibility once?

Are you trying to tell us that a Dragon that hasn't been above ground in a very long time is not allowed to sight see his first day back to the surface?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

It's obvious Blizzard purposely made Deathwing's path weird so people would go nuts about it. Crafty Blizzard, very crafty....

Deleted
    Pfft silly people. It's obvious he asked in trade for a mage portal for 10g to get him everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by screencut View Post
    Pfft silly people. It's obvious he asked in trade for a mage portal for 10g to get him everywhere...
    Rofl. So how long do you think the mage would last if he tried to bargain with him? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not seeing the problem with his flight path. It makes total sense. He's angry, bursts out of the ground, and proceeds to fly all over Azeroth in a rage--reeking havoc at every turn--before settling down on Stormwind.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

His flight path makes perfect sense. I mean...have you ever taken a flight path in Wow? They fly in circles quite often....

It is just showing places where some of the places he did go to. That was not his path.
    Excited

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRanger View Post
    My only gripe with it is... the place he emerged form is not the maelstrom, it was most definitely a snowy landscape like winterspring/dragonblight/dun morogh
    That's him "emerging" from the place he was sitting within Deepholm, the trailer didn't show him burst out of the Malestrom.

I think the more immediate problem here is that you people need to find something called "less free time". Its a rare drop from the boss spending time with friends, and also drops from "Not overanalyzing a simple trailer."
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Deleted
    Did you forgot that he is insane? Only sane people/creatures would choose a flight path that makes sense.
    Either that or:
    Quote Originally Posted by Metraon View Post
    There is 2 Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now what im wondering about is why does he land in SW... unless he has a grudge i don't know about.