Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ia agree it isn't really worth wasting that much time over but people that say the creators don't think about that sort of thing are dead wrong. I just wonder why he was in Kalimdor at all if he erupted from Grim Batol, or did he erupt from the Maelstrom? In that case why not just go right to EK... I'm pretty sure he erupts from Grim Batol though because that's what the cinematic shows.

What I really want to know is why he bothers to go straight for SW and why the place isn't razed.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    He goes to SW for Ony and Nef's severed heads.
    "Sometimes you have to ignore the rules. Sometimes circumstances are such that the rules pervert justice. I'm not in this business to protect the rules. I serve justice."
    — Batman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdjrkns View Post
    His flight path makes perfect sense. I mean...have you ever taken a flight path in Wow? They fly in circles quite often....
    Also, think of it like a cat that woke up after a nice long nap. Sometimes, they just have to orbit the surrounding area as if a hot coal were stuck up their butts. It's almost required. Deathwing just had a larger area to orbit.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi