Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    on my former Battlegroup (Emberstorm EU) Alterac Valley NEVER started more than once a day, and my ally side normally lost that only one chance
    to get my Battlemaster title I moved on Ravencrest (Cyclone EU), still ally side
    I still lose a lot of AV, but at least the queues are INSTANT for every battleground (actually I didn't try IoC, not really care of that one)

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i'm comparing BG's to WG because the same people are que'ing for both.
    hell no.

i know A LOT people (including me) who only do wg because that is actually a real battle that makes fun and not a small mini-group skirmish. bg people and wg people are definitly very separated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, adding 3+ is 1-2 min for me on my batlegroup whilst adding solo is 12-18 min.

Another questions tho. If rated bg's are to be introduced in Cata doesnt it mean we can add 6+?
    In 4.0.1 I can convert to raid to tag along raidmarkings for easy spotting in bg's but we cant add more than 5 ppl.
    How will cata be?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

my bg queues are instant, nearly all day.

BG queues are determined by the players queing for a BG... Blizz can't just magically make players que for BGs now can they ... ?

Requirements have to be met before a BG is allowed to start - else there'd be some seriously unbalanced games, numberwise. If you want Blizz to remove such a system, you'd be looking at games of 1v7, 2v10, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If you want Blizz to remove such a system, you'd be looking at games of 1v7, 2v10, etc.
    just did wg, 3 alliance vs 40+ horde

we lasted for 15 mins

Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    just did wg, 3 alliance vs 40+ horde

we lasted for 15 mins
    that is impressive
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Emy View Post
    Probably a fix for the upcomming rated BGs. Since 4.0.1 has the backbone of Cataclysm, this might very well be the issue. I'd be rather pissed if the 'BG queue-er' would prioritize solo PvPers over group PvPers when queueing for a rated BG.
    No one can queue solo for rated BGs. You have to queue are a full premade. So the 'technical back-end fix' theory makes no sense since it isn't needed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    best que ever:

two nights ago i qued in a group at about ~11:40 pm server time, nvr pops. next day i log on and i am still in the que. think wtf is this, been in it for 1 day and 30 minutes... 5 seconds later it pops.

stormstrike ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Verstummelun View Post
    What's more annoying is that fact that you people (Not going to point fingers so I'll simply generalize)always pull the "Oh Blizz just doesn't care" card.

You seriously need to take a step back and realize that Blizzard has 1000 or more different things they need to address.

Lets not forget for a second that they have just over a month to finish balancing classes, adding finishing touches to the new and revamped zones and instances, adding in-game items, adding new mechanics (eg: Guild Leveling), and many more.

Yes, they probably have 100's or thousands of crew working around the clock - but this does not mean that they are able to address every single issue right away.

I would assume that it would be logical for them to prioritize anything and everything to do with the xpack before making tweaks to minor things like BGs.

Since you feel so strongly about getting BGs fixed - throw your suggestion on the WoW forums and leave it with them. Blizz does make alot happen..but they aren't Gods.

So next time you want to complain, take a minute and put yourself in their shoes. Better yet, try running a business of your own and then criticize their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Emy View Post
    If I would be in their shoes, as you put, I wouldn't release a patch and/or expansion without making sure the bugs are gone and things work like they are supposed to. You can't tell me that people didn't encounter instance zoning bugs on the PTR, they didn't see the inspect bug (2 most obvious and common bugs afaik).

It seems like the release is pushed, which worries me if Cataclysm will be bug-free. Most likely not.
    I agree. Its unfair to expect perfection, but we are not doing that. We are expecting reasonable amount of polish. Which current game is not at. I feel like Im playing the friggin PTR on live.

Its not my fault they wanted to bite more than they can chew on this xpack because they wanted to market something that they promised could be done by the end of this year. So don't play the blizz has billion things to do card. They did this to themselves to get more customers and now they cant handle it. Waiter has billion things to do in a full restaurant. Doesn't mean I should sit there and wait hour and a half for my damn food.

And yes its a business. Thats why it doesnt even matter what the reason/excuse is. If I dont get what I want, We don't have a business. Nothing personal, It's just business.
    Last edited by Nij; 2010-10-20 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nij View Post
    I feel like Im playing the friggin PTR on live.
    This.

I just had to wait over 20 minutes to join a random bg, and when it finally popped up it wouldn't load for me, and disconnected me lateron, and upon relogging my character I'm set with a 15 minute Deserter-debuff.

This, along with all the other nonsense going on makes this game a bother to play at the moment. I even started playing Modern Warfare 2 again. And I hate that game.

Edit: And I'm quite surprised how so many people are rationalizing all this nonsense by telling themselves things like: "We Have no right! Blizzard owns the game! You chose to pay for your subscription yourself!". Surely you must care about the state of the product you paid good money for?
    Last edited by Dodgie; 2010-10-22 at 12:10 AM.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Deleted
    As alliance in reckoning Eu bg i have insta ques, while horde are ALWAYS premade cause they have 1 hour ques.
    Since the fix ...yy i'm talking the fix they made and bugged bgs/instances etc , i still have intsta ques...horde still have 1 hour ques...but now alliance plays only half ppl till the end of the game. Dunno what's happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    As alliance in reckoning Eu bg i have insta ques, while horde are ALWAYS premade cause they have 1 hour ques.
    yeah insta queue in EU ally Reckoning. i wouldnt say we allways loose, about 80% lol, its great if your in a pvp guild thought, premades and you can farm honor at lightning speeds.

10 minute waits? that's what I had BEFORE the patch. I was happy with that. 25 minutes after patch? now THAT sucks. and that's the average, normally minimum queue time.

unless for some odd reason, you have 4 other people with you, then it's ~5 min. wth?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    10 minute waits? that's what I had BEFORE the patch. I was happy with that. 25 minutes after patch? now THAT sucks. and that's the average, normally minimum queue time.

unless for some odd reason, you have 4 other people with you, then it's ~5 min. wth?
    10 mins before the patch for me, EU reckoning horde. After the patch, the queue times have been jumping up and down. Grouping doesn't solve it either. Was in a 4 man group queueing for one hour until I gave up. Anyone knows if there actually IS a bug of some sort or if players just don't play?(or if there's just way, way, way more hordies playing than allies now?). I mean, when my queue time's prolonged 6 times what it used to be, I'm starting to wonder wtf is going on.

EU - Blackout, Alliance

Queues for random BG is usually instant, sometimes I have to wait 5 min or so

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Useless thread is useless. I'm sure they are already working on a lot of things. Just be patient. It's not like this is unusual for big patches. Everyone is always acting like this never happened before and they never experienced patch issues in the past. 90% of you damn well know that these things happen and that they've always been fixed rather quickly.

Stop complaining already.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara