What were you more afraid of?

I was having a discussion with a few guildies about what you were more afraid of in bgs, Guys with war glaves at 70 or shadowmourne at 80?

glaives
    Glaives were like... one in a million. shadowmourne is like every third ret/dk/warrior
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I'm not afraid of Shadowmourne ... I mean - lots of players with shadowmourne seen in bg's don't even have 1 point of resi...

Warglaives. Extreme dps potential in the hands of someone who can stunlock you for a long time > extreme dps potential in the hands of someone who can't.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Warglaives. Extreme dps potential in the hands of someone who can stunlock you for a long time > extreme dps potential in the hands of someone who can't.
    Who's too stupid to know how to PvP, even the Smournes I've fought in Arena are absolutely terrible about 90% of the time. Has nothing to do with the stuns, its just the plain fact that most rogues who had them were PvP centric, while people got Smourne and were like "LOLOL I CAN PWN n00bs!"

Oh wait, you can't cause your terrible

Oh god.

Glaives. For sure. More rarely seen, usually in the hands of someone more dangerous in general. I honestly don't fear Smourne that much. :|

Season 4 2v2 double glaive rogues anyone?

Glaives were simply a better weapon, not to mention a great deal more intimidating purely based on graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Who's too stupid to know how to PvP, even the Smournes I've fought in Arena are absolutely terrible about 90% of the time. Has nothing to do with the stuns, its just the plain fact that most rogues who had them were PvP centric, while people got Smourne and were like "LOLOL I CAN PWN n00bs!"

Oh wait, you can't cause your terrible
    Well, the fact that warglaives were much, much rarer and more difficult to obtain meant that the people carrying them at least has very good PVE awareness - the same can't be said for shadowmourne, which pugs have been achieving these days regularly. But I've seen some extremely skilled people behind a shadowmourne, and it's nothing to scoff at.

That said, a well played rogue w/ glaives was much more dangerous than a well played DK/pally/warrior w/ shadowmourne, for competition at their respective levels. Though w/ the resilience buff, I pretty much laugh at shadowmourne anyway. DK w/ it earlier popped army and still couldn't get me below 75% -- now that's just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    this..plus like no one had them

Warglaives... *Cheap Shot* Rogue having seizure behind you *Kidney Shot* Rogue continues at the speed of light until you die.

most people using shadowmourne seem like they have no idea how to actually pvp so im gonna go with glaives
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoch View Post
    Warglaives... *Cheap Shot* Rogue having seizure behind you *Kidney Shot* Rogue continues at the speed of light until you die.
    Not to mention that Cheat Death was a flat 90% damage reduction before the change to make it scale with Resilience. Oh the horror stories of 4-piece T6 + 4-piece Glad geared Rogues with Glaves...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II