Raid Testing HD Stream

Going to be participating in the raid testing tonight and streaming my experience in 720p. We will probably be starting around 4PST/7EST.

The stream is running now, feel free to drop by and give feedback or just chat!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eldacar-tv

P.S. Viewers with a low bandwidth internet connection or a low power integrated graphics processor(cheap computers and laptops/netbooks) may experience issues viewing the stream due to the 720p resolution.
    Last edited by Eldacar; 2010-10-18 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    Best quality stream I've seen so far, bookmarked!

Deleted
    Insane Quality.... Thumbs up

Best quality stream I've seen so far, bookmarked!
    Insane Quality.... Thumbs up
    Thanks, I actually custom build this system to get the highest quality stream possible.

Deleted
    Best stream so far.
    Hope you get the boss down!

Nice stream, nice music, but get rid of the bloody string of text scrolling along the top! It's really distracting.

Nice stream, nice music, but get rid of the bloody string of text scrolling along the top! It's really distracting.
    Done =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Now THAT is how a stream should be. gogo

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, since the front page stream currently has nothing on it - even though they said that testing would start at 4pm. I checked when 4pm server time was at 8.15 my time. Turns out it was 4.15pm server time then (35 mins ago), and there was nothing happening (and still isn't, 50 mins after they said it would start). Not sure what this means, but I'll try to check out this stream and hope that these old work computers don't disintegrate in frustration.

Edit: I noticed you have four Portable Holes.
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-10-18 at 11:55 PM.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacar View Post
    Done =)
    Thanks! That earns you another bump. (Oh, and play more warcraft II music! )
    Last edited by Lugo Moll; 2010-10-18 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    @ Gaiwyn
    Testing started on all realms at 11PDT, that's when the streams were put on the front page so I'm guessing the people running those streams have finished/ given up by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarwiseman View Post
    @ Gaiwyn
    Testing started on all realms at 11PDT, that's when the streams were put on the front page so I'm guessing the people running those streams have finished/ given up by now.
    European tests are finished already.

Deleted
    I also got streamed today at front page today (dont ask me how), so i wanna thank all who watched me as well in HD (i hope it was HD anyway) xD

Done for the night thanks for watching!
    Last edited by Eldacar; 2010-10-19 at 02:58 AM.