15+ Year Old Account

The end of WoTLK

Did you like it?

I wasn't really a fan of it. I wish Darion played a bigger part in the fight. Something where he was given the Ashbringer and killing Arthas with it (him basically burning alive but still has the strength to kill LK, or the ashbringer reversing the effect of death and bringing him back to life) and then the impact of FrostMourne being destroyed would also kill Darion, and his father would come out of the Sword or something like that. Basically, should of actually did something with Darion and the Ashbringer instead of just letting it sit there being all pointless and stuff.

Everything up to the death of the lich king was great. I dont think Blizzard gave enough attention to his death. LK\Arthas actions affected pretty much every important NPC in WOW. So for Blizzard to not include any of those NPC characters in his final moments was really disappointing. Especially Sylvannas and Jaina. I would even have liked to see Uther come back in Ghost form to witness his death. Maybe even shatter his corpse into oblivion. I mean what ever happened to his body? I just think the whole ICC portion was completely rushed and botched up. I mean the original concept behind ICC was nothing like they made it out to be in the end. Which was disappointing. Blizzard is either getting real lazy or they completely are oblivious to continuous lore and keeping a good concept, a good concept lol.

I agree. Darion did not have a big enough part in the death of Artas. Really disappointing.
    THOR IS HERE

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Source)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

It was good for what it was. They milked the last content patch for far too long. Here is to hoping they constantly add new free stuff to keep the game fresh and exciting. After all it is nearly 6 years old.